ZBrushCentral

L04d3d's sketchbook

hi everyone, I’ve been a bit of a lurker on this site, love all the great works of art I see when I come here and aspire to improve my skills as much as possible, I’m a modeller/programmer using UDK to create a game, it’s still in early development and it’s a solo project so it’s probably gonna take a while, but I’ve got loads of time and nothing better to do :D, anyways here’s a few pics of the main character, his name is Cain he’s a CyberNinjaRai or whatever, I actually do have a backstory for him, but I won’t go into it here, anyway feedback is welcomed thanks for looking.

Attachments

Slayer.jpg

SlayerBike.jpg

heres a few more :slight_smile:

and a few more :slight_smile:

This is so beautiful I love all of them. Wish I could sculp like that one day. How did you paint them and what are some of your main brushes. Thanks this is great

Hi, thanks for the compliment, I use a lot of panel loops for making the armour, then I have some stamps such as the small holes for smaller details and I also use insert multi mesh brush to add bits and pieces, when I paint it I usually fill a polygroup with a colour and then use stamps on top of that as a kindof decal effect, hope that helps.

Nicely done! These are all very inspiring!!

thanks man

man your hardsurface works are amazing.thanks for sharing.:+1::wink:

thanks man

Hi, here’s a quick model it’s fanart, I don’t own any rights to assassin’s creed etc. I made it today, I already had a base mesh, so just the clothing, weapons and armour, hope you like it.

changed him around a little bit, here’s a few pics :slight_smile:

New model, hope you like it.

messing around with a new technique, good for doing warframe or guyver like things, hope you like.

just another armor design, hope you like it

I did a few touch ups and re-rendered it about a million times, heres the final result

Turn around:

Close up:

heres some stuff I’ve been working on