ZBrushCentral

Still going

Hey all
Just more updates working on the kilt part still have the sides and back to do,then il start on arms and bottom legs then the helmet,then i can start to add the fine details not sure how many polys it all has yet no looked but i know its alot :D.
One polygroup pic is divided the other is not.
Well as always enjoy
regards

Attachments

wip.jpg

Wow. You are using ZModeler in a really cool way! :+1:

Love your work.

Hey thanks jan appreciate the nice words
regards

You are welcome.

If I could ask…are you “finding” the design as you go along?

Or do you have a design in mind when you create the bottom base mesh?

I dont have anything in mind realy i take the mesh cut her there try different shapes and then see something i like and thats it :D,bit like the way i paint oil paintings same approach make a line or a squiggle and see what comes out of it :laughing:.
This is so much fun the pixologic people are way too smart for there own good making this program hahaha:+1:, i have always wanted to do sculpting and this apps lets me do that in a big way i need to learn how to pose in zbrush next so i can make them look more exciting to look at:D anyway back to it more updates will follow
regards

I dont have anything in mind realy i take the mesh cut her there try different shapes and then see something i like and thats it

That’s what I was wondering. :slight_smile: If you planned the design before you made the base mesh, or did the base then rolled with the flow.

You’re really great at finding designs!

This is so much fun the pixologic people are way too smart for there own good making this program hahaha:+1:

Very true. The ZModeler goes beyond box modeling. It’s like “extra smart box modeling.” I like it at lot, too.