ZBrushCentral

Bailey Wheatland Sketchbook

Well I figured it was time to start on of these. All my studies and speed sculpts will go in this thread. Hope you all will enjoy the artwork I will be cranking out!

Here’s a 1.5 hour speed sculpt I did last night to get the ball rolling.

Attachments

terror  bird man1.jpg

Looks great, Bailey! Looking forward to see more of your work!

Okay I know this isn’t Zbrush, but it is my first illustration in photoshop, and it is a dinosaur. :slight_smile: Still very rough, but I’m thinking about seeing this one to the end. I will probably recreate this scene in 3d. Let me know what you guys think!
trecks concept scene.png

Alright I was able to crank out another dino in an hour this time. Enjoy!

Gave him a little more attention.

Nice sculpt, love the style ! =)

Well after seeing Rafael Grasetti’s latest female study, I got inspired to push the realism in my characters. I’ve been working on this guy for the past 2 days now. Still got a good way to go, but he’s turning out pretty good so far. Critiques are welcomed.

Here’s an update. It’s fair to say that this is my most realistic character thus far. It can only get better from here!

Well I had to do some composite work because I wanted to enter this guy into a scholarship competition at my college. Personally, I am pretty proud of what I have achieved in the last few days. This is new territory for me, and I’m starting to see things I hadn’t before. Hope you guys enjoy this render!

logan diffuse 2.jpg

Started a revamp of my Terror Dactyl speed sculpt tonight!

Here is a small project I started tonight. I call him Iggy! I’m going to turn him into a game res model so stay tuned for updates!!

image.jpg

Just finished the high poly of this guy. I would really appreciate any feedback on this guy before moving on to the game res version. Enjoy!

iggy wip 9.1.jpgiggy wip 9.jpg

what a cute little guy :slight_smile:
when I compare the face to the rest of the body I would expect more details around the mouth (especially on the lips)
looking forward to more updates :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback man! Here is another update!
iggy wip 10.jpg

Here he is! Now onto posing! If you guys see anything that could be improved upon, let me know. He is resting just under 8,000 tris. Enjoy!

iggy_final_wires.jpgiggy_final.jpg

looks nice :slight_smile:
it seems like you should work on the UV seams
around the belly is a dark line and under the ear are some dark spots as well
and I think the cavity map on the belly is too strong
looking forward to the pose :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback Fynn! Yeah those will be addressed before the final render. Here is how the scene is shaping up thus far. Enjoy!

iggy_scene_wip1.jpg

Finally finished this guy! I’m glad I finally went through the entire process of creating a console ready game character for once. I give you guys Iggy! To see him in the marmoset viewer head over to https://www.artstation.com/artwork/iggy-67e423cb-2571-44c8-8fb5-0281f7fb7499

Quick little anatomy exercise.

Hey guys! I’m currently in the process of doing my first likeness sculpt. I just started this project last night, so it is still in the very early stages. I’m still working on the primary shapes at the moment. I would love critiques on the face thus far. Let me know what you think!

emma stone ref sheet.jpg