ZBrushCentral

Tigerheart Sketchbook

I finally decide to gather all my finished work in one thread. I will not get the older pictures, so I will start with this portrait I made last sunday, I am working on the hair and the light since then… I’ll be happy if anyone recognizes him:
jack bauer.jpg
Let criticize it, while i’ll still work it^^

Attachments

jack bauer.jpg

update on this one, it’s really hard to work with light in Zbrsuh…
ZBrush Document.jpg

Attachments

ZBrush Document.jpg

Is it the fellow in the “24” series (I can’t think of his name right now)?

Yes he is, Kieffer Sutherland ^^

Hi, this is my last work in progress. not sure if the hair are correct, i’m still searching a workflow.
1.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

I begin the polypaint… It’s time for advices, comment and critics.
1.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

cool rikimaru, keep it up

So this WIP is not dead yet. While I’m still trying to make a good color and good hair, here is the last evolution:
2.jpg

Attachments

2.jpg

The character and idea is good, but take a look in proportions, specially considering the arms. Also would help a more relaxed T pose for it :slight_smile:

keep it up!

Hi I did review some about the proportion regarding your advice, thanks. Now I am reworking the chainmail. I can’t figure a way to stitch the micromesh together, some of the torus just don’t weld. any idea?
ZBrush Document.jpg
chainmail.jpg

PS: I also had trouble using Transpose master. it look like the sword waas locking the process and i got this: “Zscript Note: Interface item does not have special modifier”

Hi, this is my latest work, hi def and game res:
korraHD.jpg
korra.jpg

25k for a low poly is very dense for a model as simple as Kora. I’d suggest trying to get her more in the 5k-7k range if I were you. Also, she’s simple enough to only require a single map, you’re currently using 3.
You should look at mirroring her as much as possible as well. Her face, arms, legs, etc. Nearly everything on her can be mirrored. I think the only part that can’t is the front of her upper torso.

I was looking into my old project , wandering what was out there… when I found kieffer sutherland and open it… There was not much that was bugging me about the model, but one hour later, I kinda see a progress(in the render for the biggest part):
general.png

Attachments

general.png

One of my last project of game res character:
screenshot0152.pngZBrush34.jpgZBrushplanmoyen.jpgZBrushgrosplan.pnggun.jpg

Attachments

ZBrush34.jpg

ZBrushplanmoyen.jpg

Hi, I am now working on a new girl, what do you think?
Mechanic.jpg

Attachments

Mechanic.jpg

I was thinking about the skull of a cyclops, and decided to construct something believable…
cyclope.jpg

My last work for the monthly character challenge on polycount.
day2.jpg
screenshot004.jpg

Attachments

screenshot004.jpg

A one hour doodlebarbu.jpg

And another one…joker.jpg

This time i remember to check in timelapse, see the process here:

["]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssfk4R0pSJc](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssfk4R0pSJc)good1.jpg