ZBrushCentral

Zombie Freight Train

Hey whats up everyone! I figured I would share my current WIP with this awesome zbrush community as you all are able to provide me with some amazing critiques.

This is a zombie freight train that I have conceptualized in my head, a freight train that is the center piece of a civilization that if they lost this train, they would lose everything.

For my end result, I plan to have it in two different enviroments. An outside shot in a post modern day world. Tall un kept grass, ruined buildings, the works! For the second version, I want to have it in a hanger of some sort. I want it to be where the train is housed and where the civilization boards and maintains the train.

My work flow is through Maya then to zbrush then back again for rendering using Vray. Here is the current state of the train followed by some work in progress shots.

In this picture, I have blocked out the whole train body and then started from the plow, working my way back through the train. My plan is to add the small to large assets then go back and add the fine details ie: Armor plating, bolts, nuts, scratches, dings etc.

Critiques/Comments/ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Attachments

e6b89673-74b5-4a3e-b538-32337a29cb63_zps3e0a909d.jpg

4kaotrain.jpg

Update… sorry been away for a bit!!

wip11Lowres1.jpg

Here is the latest update… Working on more of the environment currently.

Incredible work, I just love it! Cant wait to see the finished work. :smiley:

Cheers, David

What a monster. Impressive work!

Thanks a lot guys!

Added some more environment to it and changed the camera perspective.

Latest update:

Added the props, the background, telephone poles, hammer, screwdriver, wrench, shovel… more grass and even roughed up the tressles of the train.

Started lighting and a few textures.

Looking really awesome … I can’t wait to see the finished piece! Its looking like TOP ROW material to me.

Thanks a lot man! That would be awesome if I made top row! One of my goals for sure!

fantastic work,awesome details.Top Row for sure.thanks for sharing man.keep it up.:+1::wink:

Was this all done in zbrush?

wow incredible work,this should be on Top Row for sure.keep it up man.