ZBrushCentral

Ms01 (I-P-A)

hello and welcome
So after an absence and Degas with some hardware (my second HDD was burned) I return with a new topic and this time I start to robotics and machines I hope I would have more chance to finish nchallah this time … here with what I start here

Attachments

Sans titre-12.3.jpg

so I continue in ZB with the design of the body
CA1 02.jpg

Looks awesome man!, great start… I definately wanna see this one finished :slight_smile:

sweet start! ill be watching this one

[SUB]nice start man![/SUB]

HELLO up–>
CA1.jpg

That head is freakin awesome! I can’t wait to see what you do with this! :lol:

Great work… I love the mesh effect on the work… how was this done?

damn’ nice topology!!

hows that “glow in the dark” material done ? its looks great man…

Great topology. Hopefully that is from sub d surfaces. I love this zbrush to hard surface work flow for this type of work, looks really cool.

:slight_smile: Hello thank you guys … I continued with the bust, here’s an up, its not advance very quic

and to shed some light rendering or workflow.
I started the conception in ZBruch and after that I refines my 3d object in 3ds max and in the end I start rendering with Vray

CA-05.3.4.jpg

Very nice details. I would recommend to embed the red lens eye into the skull some more. It looks
a bit too exposed “hanging out” like that.

:+1: Top work.

Wonderful! It is really developing nicely. Bravo! :lol:

hi all and Thx :+1:<meta http-equiv=“Content-Type” content=“text/html; charset=utf-8”><meta name=“ProgId” content=“Word.Document”><meta name=“Generator” content=“Microsoft Word 11”><meta name=“Originator” content=“Microsoft Word 11”><link rel=“File-List” href=“file:///F:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CAmghar%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C02%5Cclip_filelist.xml”><!–[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]–><!–[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState=“false” LatentStyleCount=“156”> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]–><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions / p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!–[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Tableau Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]–>
So I continued with the CA01, with a few changes that I reworked a little eye, and I change the look of the mechanism on the sides of the head, I work the back (I will not be long to get an image) plus some mor
e<o:p></o:p>CA-06.3.jpg e

Awesome, I love the small changes you made … keep up the good work! :smiley:

wow man looking suave, this subject has been done so much that its hard to come up with some original concepts but the overall design and flow are very unique I’m digging it. The vents on the chest are my favorite part for some reason so simple yet purposeful. Form meets function

Beautiful design !

A very interesting design and awesome execution.
I would love to see the next update.
Great and inspirational work!

hello, and thank you
So, I continued with some adjustments on the bust, and some modifications. The material used is just to see the modeling, I have the textures that I will apply later

Attachments

CA01 (36).jpg