ZBrushCentral

CollectioN

Hello everybody.
Sketchbook is really popular thing these days, so i must follow up by creating one:D
Here is the first WIP work on this thread and hoppefully not last;), updates comming soon.

C&C are more then welcome

![toprowicon.jpg|140x80](upload://vi929yE422ZThj3Q4w7GnvLEoeI.jpeg)

Looking very cool so far. Love the pose and arms. Solid work.

looking rad man. the pose reminds me of Apocalypto (the pic on the movie poster)i really like the hands too, they look really good (i suck at hands haha)
keep it up :slight_smile:

Siah: thanks man

mradamw: Yeah, that’s right, I tooked the pose from Apocalypto, but I have realised that only couple of days ago:D, by the way thanks.

Here are some head updates that I have created this morning:

i love the form/ muscle- mind posting a pic with the wireframe? always interested in topology for such clean musculaturz ty

konjo kothar vignar: I will do clean and nice retopology at the end, hope it will be soon, and f course I’ll post it

Yes yes,pravo ima covek… Nastavi dalje!:smiley: :rage: :laughing: :o :-1: :+1: :small_blue_diamond: :small_orange_diamond: :warning: :grimacing:

Hi, I am back again, and here are some small updates:

thats really amazing man, I like it in all the ways, the anatmy, pose, face, reminds me baraka from MK series hehehe, I woul just add more volume to his six pack, so far very good!! :+1:

Hi
I am slow, i know:)
here’s one new wiphttp://vigorro.peekoots.org/3H.jpg

cool model, very cool again

niceo ne duuuude! :slight_smile: less C.O.D. more brushing!! :stuck_out_tongue:

cya

I really like this piece, not too over the top, really nice.

Maybe change one of the hands up so It’s different then the other.

I feel like hes being tapped on his left shoulder and hes gonna cock back his right fist and get ready to punch the guy.

Cool, I really like his attitude. Nice sculpting. :+1:

Cool beastie! reminds me of the thing on the wing from twilightzone, "terror at 10,000 feet!

thanks guys

Here is a final model. Now is time for texture and rendering, so I’ll soon post those pictures.

TURNTABLE(1.8mb)

I really like this model man. The face is looking really nice and the pose looks perfect. What are you using to render him? Looking forward to the updates

thanks bradjames

well, mentalray has perfect skin shader s I will go with that. cheers

this is really nice. Subtle veins, perfect form and pose. The Dreds are amazing, they really do look real. Can’t wait to see him painted! the face is sort of Grinch-like, but nicely established.

thanks, here goes one more:)