ZBrushCentral

Blade Master(Realtime character)

This lowpoly model is my latest work, he is a warrior with his father`s broken sword. I was inspired by martial arts movie.
I made the basic model and lowpoly model by Maya,and used Zbrush to make all the details. photoshop for texture, mental ray for rendering.

I saw my some my mistake of work when I post my work at a CG-community-website. I should learn about modeling and rendering part more. Now, I modified some parts of my work in my current ability and then I post here Zbrush central.
I really happy to have this oppotunity.
Thanks for viewing and any comments!

MAYA VIEWPORT(normal+occulusion map+light)

Zbrush (highpoly model)

MAYA VIEWPORT(color,no light)

The structure of the rope.:stuck_out_tongue:

![pose4.jpg|1100x1600](upload://o0uUFLOuQ2jwU8PrF7vkLbboXDL.jpeg)![modeling.jpg|1100x985](upload://gLp3CCKYTwqmBPXV8YFQcC5n4kp.jpeg)![zbrush.jpg|1100x1514](upload://2jaoKqEAVwGzrswlTDSC7ObMcyM.jpeg)![color.jpg|1100x1006](upload://vAq382VH4p0BolVuPaWn7msEGyA.jpeg)![map1.jpg|800x800](upload://xd3P0vitwOJgNdV4x1yCmXkj8UW.jpeg)![Blade Master.jpg|1100x931](upload://g30DXPodsRXu1EhVKuB7Yz2jTXz.jpeg)![b2.jpg|1100x504](upload://yIa9fvRqVMKVdzjDeL0FDBYKkBg.jpeg)

Attachments

pose4.jpg

modeling.jpg

zbrush.jpg

color.jpg

Blade Master.jpg

b2.jpg

1 Like

wow fantastic work!

Great stuff ! Detailing is just spot on … everything is spot on :slight_smile:

WHAT A FANTASTIC WORK!!! I LOVE IT!!!
gr. Silberdenar

looks awesome! would love to play this character in a game. can we see your maya low poly please.

looks perfect! :grimacing:

siiiick!!!

just one word “awsome”

This is a solid game model. Great job!

Wow, so much top notch work the latest time here on ZBC, great work!:+1:

really decent model

Very nice model. The poly flow really help improve the silhouette so you dont notice its low res. Keep it up

Awesome game model man! but just to be patronising : get ride of the black in the face texture and make it mip-map friendly :):slight_smile:

brilliant work
A

gotta say, top tow. it’s solid.

The rope is on the back of the shirt.
And forward under the shirt?
Otherwise very good.

(Google language tool …)

This really great! I would say its Top Row. Keep it up!

looks great man!
cheers

Looks really good! :+1:
Did you paint the color texture by hand?
Will you animate him?

There is a hole in his shirt, where the ropes goes through.

Great model btw :slight_smile:

Excellent work:+1: