ZBrushCentral

Outside the Poser factory NEW pic pg.2 Mar.30th

Outside the “Poser” factory the faces waited to be STAMPED into Handsome mode !

So THAT’S how they start!!!
Nice one RoBo…Gonna show us the body shop??? :smiley:
:+1: :+1: :+1: :sunglasses:

Hahahahahahaha!!! Yeah those could use a handsome stamping! They look like they got beat by an ugly stick. They must have been Poser 1 people! :wink: :smiley:

I know that by “handsome” you mean white males, of the type of DAZ MICHAEL. well… I can’t see anything handsome in that. :slight_smile: and I know you don’t either. fun post.

OH let the light SHINE on ME!!the crowd chanted as they all wished to be as handsome as…Sidney Portier :smiley:
See Sid for Michael -with Halle for Vicky section :smiley:

Um, Sidney Portier?

Uhuh. DenZEL WASHingTON. :smiley: :+1: :+1:

I like handsome white males. I know alot of girls who like handsome white males. Heck, I know alot of handsome white males who LIKE handsome white males.

It’s all good. :wink:

ROFLMAO!!! You guys made me bust my gut! Christos I have observed that there are many “handsome” types in Poser that curiously enough no one ever seems to use. There are morphs for asian, black, hispanic but you never really see people use those very often. Yes the Michael stereo-soma-type is quite overdone. I for one would like to see more “Real” people poser figures. LOL like that would ever happen! “DAZ 3D?..yes this is Mr. Smith…I would like to order the fat & greasy slovenly Fred figure…” LOL!

Hahahaha Kathy! The only handsome white males around here that I’ve heard of that like other handsome white males are serving time. Guess that leaves the ugly white males…doh!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

There has to be a Twilight Zone episode in there somewhere. I’ll think of it…

Geez, Lonnie…No gay guys in Webb City? :wink:
What an odd place you live in! :smiley:

Digits and RoBo, you guys have to get together…
‘Twilight Zone…Now in RoBoDigiVision!!!’ :wink:

Like a handome or beautiful poser figure on a planet of ugly poser figures, but the ugly poser figures think the handsome or beautiful poser figure is ugly? :smiley:

stop it there scaring me…there out of control…do you think they like cookies…lol

You guys seems to like being a pure breed :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fantastic Robo,when can you market your Preposers. I was thinking it would take a bit less time to convert yours to alien and monster heads. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
Dave

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: hand em some damsels

Hey, Juandel,

How about a damsel in dis dress?

:wink:

:smiley: :smiley: Great Robo :smiley: :smiley:

stargo

This is so funny ! Have you folks ever heard that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder? Take off the skin and tell me what you have beneath it! Is it white, handsome or ugly?

Just fat, DeeVee… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dis stress is :+1: + :D, thelonious!!! and :D, Mentat! i thought it is called polygons. ok, back to the low-fat modelling i’m just giving a try.

• juandel

Due to a silicone shortage in the Voluptuous Vicky factory --all poser stampers were shut down --we are happy to announce tho’ that the Mikey stampers are starting back up today !!!