something Im working on...

Hi guys, practicing some hard surface modeling and enjoying all the process
:smiley:

Attachments

Untitled-1.jpg

ZBrush Document15tg2.jpg

Attachments

ZBrush Document15tgw.jpg

Nice hard edge stuff. Looking forward to seeing more !!

Thx man. by the way i loved your poster and rest of your works.
c u.

Hi again, here i made some changes and put it in a pose. mycopper.jpg

By the way this was 99 % done in Zbrush. YESSS!!!
:smiley:

please leave any comments or critics. i will post more in the near future. cheers

nice stuff,
i would like to see more pictures of that car you made :smiley:

here there are a couple of views of the truck, im glad you found it interesting .:slight_smile:

i know i have to do more work on it but im just being lazy about it:lol:

the vehicle model looks interesting. did u use shadowbox?

Hi moonlitmaverik. I actually used the same techniques pixolator used for his motorcycle. Sorry i cannot paste a link bcause im replying from my phone. Check the old top row, but im sure u know which thread im talking about,

ZBrush Document111.jpg hi guys, trying to do something similar to Gaulin ( sorry if the spelling is wrong), i will keep guessing how his images were done. :smiley:

Attachments

ZBrush Document222.jpg

ZBrush Document333.jpg

[attach=225326]ZBrush last render mothership.jpg[/attach]

this is a quick update. :slight_smile:

Attachments

ZBrush last render mothership.jpg

Good start, is it one piece or tons of pieces?

well its actually made of 5 subtools. i found myself limited on the amount of detail because my pc starts working funny after reaching 25 mil polies.:cry:

[attach=226203]toon girl.jpg[/attach]
Hi guys, this was just to practice the transpose tools, then a cartoon shader and transparency, nothing too serious but i decided to post it to get some feed back.:smiley:

ZBCThumb4.jpg

Attachments

toon girl.jpg

Nice start on the female figure!

Quick crits

• appendages need rounding off towards the ends (tips of fingers/toes too pointy)

• even though the proportions are incorrect, i really like the ridiculously long legs, so depending on how realistic or stylised you want the figure, make sure you’ve got the proportions balanced to suit the render

• great face. great pose. the rest just needs work as you mentioned before.

keep it up broo.