ZBrushCentral

Polyjunky's Sketchbook

Hi everyone, I decided to take some time and finally do some proper Zbrushing. No base meshes, just zspheres, extractons and quite a few subtools! Here’s my first character. His name is Yuu, a little sumo superhero!
Created entirely in ZB4. Composition in CS5.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

SculptSheet.jpgSumo Final.jpg

Attachments

SculptSheet.jpg

hey that looks good. Nice zbrush render :+1:

Thanks, d_lavega. Was a lot of fun to do and I learnt a lot doing it. :slight_smile:

Love the concept of sumo super hero, very original!!! great design and render as well!

Thanks Manzarek123. Been off ill for a while with a broken elbow but should have some new stuff to show soon. WIP shots…

![Steps.jpg|900x667](upload://4PFyxu4kjcZN5FmiaYBq2ixQ8nm.jpeg)![Wire.jpg|899x836](upload://amnV1CCxttMCKp34KNg3xl010gl.jpeg)![Sumo1.jpg|1029x896](upload://qq0cSZWOZx0gWRcA1nFmjFumLbW.jpeg)

I utterly love your superheroe, good job :+1:

Thanks Mervin. Finally got round to doing a new sketch. Based on a wicked concept by Ani

![Gman.jpg|684x771](upload://ggx6Bk2RdOam0r30kcrXavVemvF.jpeg)![ZBC1.jpg|110x60](upload://mBT0rJ7GLn5eIX550ZmwY7BZB89.jpeg)

Threw some colour on him and did a quick pass in PS.

![Gentleman FinalSmall.jpg|850x1018](upload://zu9dwaDbRMbjvdLCi9ZlbzqzlIM.jpeg)

Nice character design, I love it

Hi guys been a while since I posted last, here’s a fun little piece I was toying with. Just experimenting with Shave and a haircut and Vray. Original sculpt done in Zbrush. Cheers!

I also did a high res render HERE

Not your CousinWeb.jpg

Zbrush Render
ZbrushChick.jpg

Topology
Topo.jpg

I also rendered one of my older pieces. Better background I think. :slight_smile:

SumoNewWeb.jpg

Attachments

Not your CousinWeb.jpg

Hi everyone. Long time no post, been pretty busy but was messing with dynamesh today and popped this guy out, might take him further.

RizoWIP.jpg

Well done, very funny characters. What tool did you use for the retopology ?

Thanks, abiko. I used Topogun.

Piggy scared of swimming. Rendered in Zbrush.

Screen.jpg

Rizo.jpg

Attachments

Rizo.jpg

Great work on your sumo superhero =) He definently has character aswell as the other charcter sculpt =)
You definently got your own style going it, keep that mate!
Best regards,

• Kenny:)

Thanks KC. :+1:

Long time no post in this thread. Been busy with work and Omar

OmarFinal.jpg

This is just a bit of nostalgia. Altogether now… “Captain…” :lol:

CC.jpg

Attachments

CC.jpg

OmarFinal.jpg

I love it!:smiley:

Thanks, EdgarHdez. :slight_smile:

Captain Caveman! Holy freakoly Batman. That is a character you would not expect to see here on the forum.
Great job!