I am a new user of Zbrush. Start it for 2 weeks. I am very interested in sculpting ( Haven't done anyone yet) and my colleague suggest me to use this wonderful tool!! Thanks man! I am now in love with Zbrush and this wonderful community.
Ok so I have started sculpting a critical ( ) chapter in first run. Old man! I love Africa and their people. So Obviously start with an African old man. I always dream an Ancient African comes to me and smile and tell me about my future. I am trying to shape him. This is now in WIP . Working for 4 days till now. Please comment and suggest me on this. As I don't know anything about sculpting. I am reading and analyzing the whole thing now. Some books and resource I have to mention is helping me a lot!!!
1. Zbrush Character Creation from 3dcreative, Author Rafael Ghencev, My mentor.
2. Zbrush Digital Sculpting Human Anatomy, Scot Spencer with Eric Killer and Paul Gaboury (What a split of analysis!!)
3. Eliot Goldfinger-Human Anatomy For Artists (The Elements of Form)
5. Z Brush Getting Started!! Awesome resource!!
4. Google Image and the photographer contributors
Ok so trhe WIP start here. Sorry for some spelling mistake. I am week in English language and had no time to correct it. The Base Mesh I got from Zbrush Character Creation from 3dcreative, Author Rafael Ghencev's resource. Though I am a Maya user. I will create my base mesh after finishing this project. I dont like use other's asset at all. Just to save some time I start with this one.
Please Suggest me how to make it perfectly and develop my senses about sculpting. Thanks!