Member Follow User Gallery

Legendary work here!! LOVE IT!!!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Topology ?

Hi Jempix.

First: Impressive work of this Batman and especialy the ambiant.

Just one question about the fact you prefer decimation than topology to export.
    The result in another soft seems to be enought quality when rendered.
    It is easy to work with decimated object ?

Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Le Discot; 05-09-12 at 01:42 AM.

Thx guys.

Le Discot:
    Decimation master is great to get complex meshes into a software like max. A retopology would be needed if there was animation.
    You can also use the uv master to get quick Uvs if you want to bake any normals or texture info. It is pretty straight forward to use as well.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thumbs up Help for sculpting

Hello Jempix I'm very impressed by your work I sculpt and paint little bust (between 3 and 5 inches height) and i'd like to make a bust of Oswald and John Doe are you OK for thaht and do you have any pictures with side and back side
    Thanks in advance,

Romque

Default ZB4r4 Beta testing

I had the pleasure of beta testing some of the new features for Zbrush 4r4. Thanks to the hard working team at Pixologic. There are so many great additions to an already amazing software package.
    I wanted to focus on the topology and insert mesh brushes, so I ventured a bit out of my element...an aircraft! The only thing I knew was I wanted an exposed pilot seat, and designed within zbrush around that.
    I blocked it in with the zsketch spheres and slowly edited and added/removed parts. Everything was made/modeled in brush minus a some objects that were previously created in 3ds max that I turned into insert multi-mesh brushes.

Default zb4r4 Beta testing part 2: the pilot

And here is the pilot that I also created in zbrush using zspheres, qremesher, topology, and insert meshes

Default zb4r4 Beta testing: masked female

And this was another test, creating insert meshes with the primitives inside of zbrush. The gear primitive is great for flowers. 100% zbrush (unless you want to count the compositing that was done in PS)
    I also tried the fibermesh hair, with mixed results

wow, great stuff there. Love the flying machine. I was just considering trying some sort of hovercraft earlier today.

Ezra

Awesome stuff!! Do you plan on doing a small tutorial on your process using the new topology brush?

Aaawwwww...
    I want!!!

Excellent work!

~MAH~

thx guys,
    I'll have to look into putting a little tutorial together, but I'm not sure if you checked out the one Paul and the guys created... http://www.pixologic.com/zclassroom/...sson/topology/

Member Follow User Gallery

By far my favorite pieces were your Mugshots. I love the 30-40's gangster feel that Joker/Two Face/Penguin had in their poses/facial expressions and your overall presentation of them. Great work I'd love to see more, maybe Catwoman/Poison Ivy/Bane/Riddler.

Keep up the great work.

Default Usual Suspects | Victor Fires | 427121

Another addition to my "mugshot" series. Since this guy needed some serious gear, I was happy to have some of the latest 4r4 features to create everything within ZBrush. I was able to use some of the included insert mesh brushes, as well as make a couple of my own

I also wanted to try a different composition, like some of the actual mugshots from that time, as a full body with mugshot in a single image.

Hope you like,
    thx,
    j

Here are some BPR turnarounds of Mr. Freeze.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101117 ... LastLast