[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]NZ_666_kshatria_beauty2.jpgNZ_666_kshatria_beauty.jpgbody.jpgwing.jpgleg.jpghand.jpghead.jpgtail.jpgNZ_666_character_strip.jpgNZ_666_kshatria_beauty2.jpg

1 Like

…i don’t find words,…, just Ahwwaaaaahhhhsommeeee:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: it’s so compact, there is somuch to explore in your piece of ART!!!

gr. Silberdenar

thanks i was scared no one will like it :))

Detail is great. Keep it up.

don’t be silly, you gave a whole new definition to Awesomeness!
great job!

Really nice work man. The renders are cool and the detail is very detailed. I would like to see this type of work on Top row.

Holy ****!!!this is beyond AWESOME!!!..def TOP ROW quality :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Awesome work!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
Have you made everything in Zbrush?

awesome !!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I did a low base in maya but most of the stuff and details are in zbrush
my problem was it end up being supper heavy and i had to use the decimation tool in zbrush

That’s a mobile suit from Gundam Unicorn, I think. I normally try to do mechas from Macross Saga :smiley:

Really well done, that’s my kind of art :smiley: Hope I do something close to this someday.

amazing detail,I like this character ,Im fanart,great job dude!:+1:

comicon 2010

two words
F**K YEAH!
i love gundam saga and mech

yeah it is a mobile suit but i tried to add my own style and touches

Exeretiki doulia Ioanni !!!
Excellent but a little complicated for me, I suppose it had to be like this.
:+1: :+1: :+1:

Awesome Work! Smells of TOPROW, too! :sunglasses:

That looks sweet… awesome work man! :+1:

Really liking the hard surfaces on this. looks like a blaitant top row, well done!

This was all Zbrush?

Very nice work on the gundam type character,what version of zbrush do you use.