ZBrushCentral

Quick Noodles (movie page 6)

Hey
havnt sculpted much recently and the contest helped give me a kickstart …keen to post often…coff coff…

Alien dude very quick just had to do somthing today …feelin bit SH@324

and boy still early wip

Later

AliHead
Head

Nice, that’s a sweet alien head buddy. :+1: :+1: Gra’Nox was a really awesome model man, I loved it.

Hey FoOD! Too bad your sculpt didn’t make top 10 (imo it should have… :+1: ) I would love to buy a print of it anyways.

Thanks for posting your stuff here. It is so well done. Are you shure those 2 sculpts weren’t made with real clay and then Photoshopped as to make them look Zbrushed? :slight_smile:

Hey there - FoOD - Glad to see you here…nice sketches…man your quick doodles are quite neat…BTW, I also like your Gra’Nox a lot…(Would be very cool as statue on my table) :+1: :+1:

Awesome alien model, I really like the details on it

i love the alien head man!! grate model.

I have hoped you make it to the final 10 with granox! realy digged your
detailsculpting on him. just like your details here in this ailienhead

Cool sculpts! I like the alien. Final Gra’Nox post was awesome. He really came to life. And the sculpting on him was eyepopping! In my eyes he was up there in the top ten :+1:

alien is awesome it’s got a raw sketchy feel

Thx Dudes

Another quicky

Plugs

Plugs

Later

Foo

Dude that’s totally bad ass, I love it! :+1: :+1:

Whoa, totally awesome sculpt buddy! :smiley:

Wow, the yellow monster that’s such an awesome sculpt! Excellent piece! :+1: :+1:

Killer sculpt :+1:

The yellow guy, wow he is unique. :grimacing:

nice sketches, i like your alien design,the yellow guy is unique:)

I was looking and I could spot your style before I even knew it was you!!! the yellow guy is just freaking awesome!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi FoOD! Awesome sculpt! Another quicky… :roll_eyes: ! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: ! Thanks for posting, already lookin’ forward to the next!

hey food!

very nice sketches. can’t wait to see more.

-r

whoa… nice!
really nice sculpts. only zbrush? with the cables and stuff…? anyway, niiiiccee ! :+1:

plugs! love it!