Moderator User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by zwick View Post
    Thanks Marcus, but unfortunately I am running with the latest update and the issue (with symmetry) is still there. -z
    That's strange. Works fine for me on both platforms (though the buttons only appear when I have a 3D tool selected).

Also, you will need to create a completely new custom UI after updating. Any problems you are having could be due to using an outdated configuration file.

Senior Member User Gallery

Its working fine here. I think I did recreate my ui from scratch, as recommended.

New Member User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Gareee View Post
    Its working fine here. I think I did recreate my ui from scratch, as recommended.
    Ok, that's probably the issue. I didn't recreate my menu I just drag the symmetry tools to it again. No matter, I've grown to like my custom buttons, realizing I never use symmetry with more than 1 axis at a time, and I like having the preset amounts for radial.

New Member User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by marcus_civis View Post
    This is a beta version of Turntable Plus for ZBrush 4 which I am posting here because some people have found it useful. This will export an image sequence for BPR renders.

Download ZBrush 4R3 version here: Attachment 299646

Download ZBrush 4R2 version here: Attachment 281764

Download ZBrush 4 version here
    I am using 4r4 version I downloaded Turntable Plus for Zbrush 4, and I get an error " Zscript Note: Interface item could not be found. SCRIPT: TurntablePlus_4_02beta.txt ERROR: Render:Create Maps"

Is there a TurntablePlus for Zbrush 4r4?

Thanks

Moderator User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by ilerchik View Post
    I am using 4r4 version I downloaded Turntable Plus for Zbrush 4, and I get an error " Zscript Note: Interface item could not be found. SCRIPT: TurntablePlus_4_02beta.txt ERROR: Render:Create Maps"

Is there a TurntablePlus for Zbrush 4r4?

Thanks
    There are several versions in that post. Try the 4R3 version - that should be OK with 4R4.

New Member User Gallery

There is a version for ZBRUSH4 R5??

This is a beta version of Turntable Plus for ZBrush 4 which I am posting here because some people have found it useful. This will export an image sequence for BPR renders.

For installation, follow the general instructions here:
    http://www.pixologic.com/docs/index....n_Installation

Note that this is simply a first pass and there will no doubt be issues and some things may not work as expected. It does not work with the Timeline.

Instructions:
    The plugin works in the same way as before except for some new switches for BPR.
    * Turn on the Turntable Plus>Best Preview Render switch to use BPR
    * You then need to set the little switches to export the different maps
    * After pressing the Render Movie button you'll get the options dialog. Note that if you are using BPR then the HDGeometry, Image, Alpha & Depth options will be ignored - you need to set these options either through the Img, Dep & Msk switches in the Turntable Plus menu or in the case of HDGeometry, the option in the Render palette.
    * After the options dialog you'll be asked to save the first file for each of the different image exports. Note that what Turntable Plus calls an 'Alpha' is the BPR 'Mask'.
    * For other BPR Render options, set the options in the Render palette.

Download ZBrush 4R3 version here: Attachment 299646

Download ZBrush 4R2 version here: Attachment 281764

Download ZBrush 4 version here

Moderator User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelo P View Post
    There is a version for ZBRUSH4 R5??
    Have you tried the 4R3 version? I think it should work OK.

Senior Member User Gallery

works fine but...

Same here I don't even know how to save the sequence, as i can't see the options, like shown in the previous post. At best i get an error msg saying "Unable to save" and pointing out the TurntableData folder for some reason.
    Tested on 4R5, maybe that's why
    Last edited by Tetsuoo; 04-29-13 at 04:20 AM.

Moderator User Gallery

Hi guys,

Apologies for the problems. Download the 4R3 version at the link on this page:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...l=1#post759928

The version you have has a missing data folder which is why the images don't show. If you are using BPR then you can ignore the options in the dialog box as they apply to Best render but you'll need to click OK so that the Save dialog appears. I hope to update this for 4R5 soon but it needs a bit of work and I don't have time at the moment.

New Member User Gallery

Default Turntable Plus 4R5

Hi guys,

Apologies for the problems. Download the 4R3 version at the link on this page:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...l=1#post759928

The version you have has a missing data folder which is why the images don't show. If you are using BPR then you can ignore the options in the dialog box as they apply to Best render but you'll need to click OK so that the Save dialog appears. I hope to update this for 4R5 soon but it needs a bit of work and I don't have time at the moment.
    Hey Marcus,
    Thank you so much for your previous Turntable Plus plugins! When your schedule frees up I, like many others will be waiting to hear about your update for Zbrush 4R5. Thank you in advance and please keep us posted.

a.l.f.
    Without art, life is a colorless existence!
    Without art, life is a colorless existence!
    www.artlivesforever.com

New Member User Gallery

Default Clever

Very usefull script, thanks!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789