ZBrushCentral

Ganesha - God of Wisdom

Hello everybody,
I am Hemant dangare. This is my very first post on ZBrushcentral. We all know that Ganesha is the god of wisdom and prosperity, and is invoked before the beginning of any good work. On the auspicious occasion of Ganesha chaturthi, I being a Ganesha devotee , am paying my obeisance to the lord through this work of mine.

In Hindu mythology,Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated on the birthday of Lord Ganesh (Ganesha), The celebration continues for ten days. It is believed that for the fulfillment of one’s desires, his blessing is absolutely necessary.
And thus, I am starting my thread with his model.

Hope u all will like it :slight_smile:

All your critic and comments are welcome.
Ganesha-Hemant  Dangare 01.jpg

1 Like

Nice work:+1: Love the detailing

Thnx Dman3d!

Lovely sculpt…Nice and clean

great ganesh.
I’m not particularely religious, but I always had sympathy for ganesh and hanuman :slight_smile:

Very nice, I really like his expression, his eyes especially are very kind. Liking as well all of the detailing in the jewelry and headdress.

Superb, when the moderators get a look at that, it should go Top Row, imo.

Whimsical, and displays a proficiency and skill uncommon on these boards.

Love it.

5 stars.

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

this is a lot more inspiring than that guy who was nailed to some wood… forgot his name.

Very nice work Hemant. I would be interested to see your interpretation of Shiva and Parvati.

Beautiful work! Very nice, I really like it! Would be awesome to see, if you decide to make other religious/spiritual themed creations.

:):):slight_smile:

i hv seen this work of urs in other sites tooo, bt still i cant stop myself in commenting on each of the sites… truly an outstanding peice of art.this defnetly desreves to be on the frnt page…
pls share bigger render of this wrk…
and a very happy ganesh chaturthi :slight_smile:

Really super clean sculpting. Looks great. Great pose and expression too.

mast kaam hai hemant…love the detailing…gr8 pose…top row work… :+1: :+1:

Beautiful work! Congrats!

sleepfight
Julian_K
Extra Dimensional
EricShawn
invertedNormal
YKatz
Signature
pOiNtPuShEr
basantjoshi
Yarim

thanks everyone for the appreciation .

Trybal : Sure I’ll Try :slight_smile: Thnk u very much!

excellent! i’ve always liked me some Ganesh, although i thought without the accompanying rat, it’s technically not Ganesh? or no?

gorgeous sculpt! love it!

awesome work and nice detailing :+1:

Nice one. The Pose is very dynamic and the feeling of the sculpt is so divine…!Great!!