ZBrushCentral

Mr.Whiskey's noob sketchbook

…lazy ZBrush doodler. Gotta read the menu and try to explore the tool set a bit more. So far, I am thrilled with just using ‘clay build up’ and smooth!

gargoyle.jpg

Attachments

duder.jpg

Good stuff Mr. Whiskey. Welcome aboard. Keep 'em coming.

Yeah keep at it:+1:

Cheers fellaz!

Hahaha, I love the first guy… It reminds me of “Troll face”… :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway, good job dude, Ill come back for more! :lol:

You are hooked aren’t ya?!
Did that guy start as zspheres?

He did indeed start as z-spheres. I didn’t use the zketch though, that’s next. I gotta dig a bit deeper, all the layers, polypaint, and so on and so forth… I’m clearly only scratching at the surface.

Although, maybe the most fun is to be had just doodling with the basics anyhow :smiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oowJ5xMIllo

Hey Thanks Mario!

all that stuff still hurts my head (and my underpowered laptop)… I just doodle… :slight_smile:

This guy is definitely a WIP. I will be adding teeth and eyes… gotta learn a bit more about the tools first…

I hope you don’t mind Whiskey, but I’m going to try and recreate your little fat mouth guy in Sculptris. I like him a lot :slight_smile:

As long as you credit the design back to me. Don’t forget where you found it
:wink:

I spent 10 minutes sculpting this box into a skull thingy… so fun!

Zskullt.jpg

30+ minutes messing about with how to render it… meh, kind of fun…

Then another 30+ learning how to use the turntable function in order to create this: The most boring turntable ever :lol:
VIDEO

Attachments

skelebo2.jpg

skelebox.jpg

Cool skull box. I like the DOF too.

Nice skull box. I started on my own version of your model above. As you can see, I credited you with the original inspiration :slight_smile:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=94506&highlight=grabby+sucker

A really sketchy sketch. I had no idea what I was going to doodle when I made this… it kind of shows. But jeez is it fun to doodle with clay buildup!

oldy.jpg

Nice.
Try the Move Elastic brush and show us what you come up with!

Move elastic is amazing! I had accidentally been using the Topo version of it… which is slow :lol:

I gotta get some sleep for a change instead of sketching all night. But tomorrow I am gonna elasticize some pixols!

Hey Anders, if you aren’t already familiar with his work, I’d like you you to see @Taron’s stuff. Pretty sure you’ll love his latest. Looking forward to seeing your Move Elastic stuff too.

Just trying more brushes and techniques… move elastic is soooo cool!

WIPY.jpg