ZBrushCentral

Even though....

Robo is feeding poser figures to his Zpeople…I fear not.

I posted this for 2 reasons:
1)the texture is made in ZBrush (do ya love it or WHAT)

2)I already had this built for a gaming project I’m involved with, so you’ll have to accept a poser for this.

I am mapping the UVs and making textures…thought you might like to see where textures can REALLY go now that Z is around.

(any racial slurs against my poser chic will immediately garner a lawsuit, so be NICE) :wink:

Hi Kathy --That is a lovely poser image…the texture or material–is that the soylent green? - Amanda Asparagus is lovely and I like her hair and pose …but re: the other post–the feeding frenzy to the digital people doesn’t begin til 2388…so no worries to any poser models…and the spokeperson is, eh hem… sposed to be female–so she would be “Hannibellene Lecter” unless you were referring to Digits comment about the fine wine…good luck with that game you’re working on !!

Maybe we could Pixolator to change the forum date so that it would be 2388. Then we could have a feast with this large Poser, I mean Posette. :wink: Soylent green material… I love that Robo. Good one. :slight_smile:

Soylent Green…Amanda Asparagus…yuck yuck! 2 funny.

2388, huh? Then I got time to hide the files…

:wink: