Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Posted by willt:

Hello, I am attempting to obtain the asset for your tutorial on the nose and each time I fill out the registration form on drpettr I get a message telling me I used the wrong form and to use the form below which is the same form I filled out the first time.
    There is a form? I presume that you are trying to download the Basemodel for the tutorial. Try the following link and see if that works for you.

Basemodel

Member Follow User Gallery

Default Base model for nose tutorial / got it / thanks much

Thank you,

That got me right to it.

willt

thank you 3dioot for these valuable tutorials !

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thank you for these wonderful tutorials. I just finished Primer 2! Keep up the great work.

Is there any info on GoZ with Mac side Yet?
    What are We? How did We get to what we are now? Where are We going?

Thanks a lot for these tutorials, they were massively helpful. One question: I created some sphere that were meant to be eyes but they got unselected while I was trying to get them into place. Now they refuse to be selected separately from the rest of the sculpt. When I deselect everything and click on the sphere is selects the head instead. The only way I can actually select the spheres is by selecting everything. And even then the spheres can't be edited. They also can't be deleted without deleting the head. Any idea what to do?

Default Quick start videos

Really I do not have idea about "Quick start videos"...Anybody can help me about "Quick start videos"?

Smile

heres one of mine that people say really helped

Here's some of my rigging tuts / pipelines. Anyone with pipelines of their own or "under the hood" videos is more than welcome to join the group.

VFX Rigging

Default Thx a lot!

I never see skulptris! I think its very good for begin to start learning basics of 3d sculpting! I am 2d artist, not so good, but i work on my self, because i dream about times when i become a good artis =) lol. srry for my english. Thanks for video tuts!

Thanx a lot for these videos, I'm a beginner and was having trouble with texturing.. now I understand a lot more, especially the multiple material usage

Sculptris + 3dioot's tutorials ... I'm really impressed, this puts digital sculpting in three dimensions into the hands of the layman.

Default you the man!

Thanks much for the tutorial!!!!!!! Brand new to 3D sculpting and have just started roughing this together. Can't wait to detail it. Your tutorial will save me a lot of time with as opposed to the trial and error I have been using so far. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by uberzilla View Post
    Thanks much for the tutorial!!!!!!! Brand new to 3D sculpting and have just started roughing this together. Can't wait to detail it. Your tutorial will save me a lot of time with as opposed to the trial and error I have been using so far. Thanks again!
    Oh, wow, very nice for someone new to 3D sculpting.

Default Thanks

Thanks this was very helpful.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast