@ Mike Rhodes - hey man, what kinda story you workin on, is it an animation or a comic strip. Resized the hands, and i agree, it does look better.

Was also gonna use my base mesh to model Wolverine and Iron Man

Hands resized.jpg
    Last edited by snakecharmer1985; 08-20-10 at 07:43 AM.

Default This kinda went tits up

This whole challenge has gone tits up, started the Train2Game Artist and Animators course a few weeks back and kinda been neglecting Zbrush.

The course however has been really good so far, the products they use are 3ds Max, Maya and Photoshop all supplied for you by Train2Game, its open learning, so you study from home and is available to anyone in the UK over 17

http://forum.train2game.com/

the above link is the T2G Forum, anyone interested can get more info there.

As i've been learning Max on the course i've taken a big step back from everything i was doing before, Zbrush, Blender etc and went right back to basics. Hopefully as i progress i can intergrate Zbrush for the creation of normals maps., and produce some nice game models to show off on here.

Also really want to do a proper game model of my Spider-man i started in the above posts.

Done this for a 2d to 3d bust challenge, base mesh done in blender, sculpted and polypaint in Zbrush 4. The hair, t-shirt and teeth are sub-tools.

shaggy2.jpg

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Cool ... Shaggy .... scooby dooby doooooo!
    Used to watch that cartoon a lot as kid ... where did time go?
    Happy ZBrushing! Greetings, Dominiek D.R.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by asecbrush
    Cool ... Shaggy .... scooby dooby doooooo!
    this is a cool shaggy ;]

shagy color copy.jpg

That is a cool shaggy, would make for a good model.

Might try making all of mystery inc at some point, try and make them all look like junkies.

New Member Follow User Gallery

HA HA HA HA I LIKE THAT SHAGGY DRAWING. I CAN REALLY SEE HIS ATTITUDE IF YOU STARE AT HIM LONG ENOUGH. WITH HIS STONER deep drop outa high=school voice... " Like Dude.. what are you starring at"? Uh Whatever"

aS HE PUTS CIGARRETE BACK IN HIS MOUTH AS LAYS BACK DOWN ON COUCH

kEEP UP DRAWING MAN. I can't wait to see the whole gang is you decide to draw them lol. Have a Nice Day
    J-TEAM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12