ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4.0 Activation and Registration Troubleshooting

This topic has been closed due to its extreme age. ZBrush 4.x is no longer supported.

Please post here your ZBrush 4.0 Activation and Registration Troubleshooting.

Thank you.

I got the mail but after clicking the link and filling out adress aet etc, and clicking next I got this error
“There has been a problem while processing your delivery. We are already working on this technical issue and may be waiting for information from the software publisher, which may cause short delay. At the latest, this should be solved within 1-2 workdays, although it is generally much less. We will contact you immediately via e-mail upon resolving the issue and apologize for any inconvenience.”

so still more waiting :frowning:

Ok, but when I click on the initial Cleverbridge link I was sent, I get an invaid page message.
I was able to acces the page the first time except the download link wasn’t working and I got this message:
There has been a problem while processing your delivery. We are already working on this technical issue and may be waiting for information from the software publisher, which may cause short delay. At the latest, this should be solved within 1-2 workdays, although it is generally much less. We will contact you immediately via e-mail upon resolving the issue and apologize for any inconvenience.

Does this mean a new Cleverbridge link will be emailed to me or will I be email a direct download link for Zbrush?

Has anyone had this problem resolved by simply waiting for the resolution that Pixologic says it will send?
I would greatly appreciate a response. This is very frustrating…and yes, i did send a message to Pixoloic support.

Anyone more then me that has problems with downloading the pkg file?
Download stops after a while!

Danne

…have you lost my mail…grrrrrr! :wink:

This wait is excruciating…

Eh one box is as good as any other… :confused:

damn, my first buy of Zbrush4 (windows), got my serial mailed…
& 've tried to activate it, now my problems really start.
i activated it with the webbased form (in firefox), but never receveid a activation number back from it! all it said was that my version was activated.
but when i launch my zbrush program, i still get the message to activate my zbrush.

help help help :o

Safari can’t connect to the server “support.pixologic.com

same happens when trying to register in last 12 hours.
the first 12 hours I had the “wrong mail” issue

Someone suggested that we have to write these in support topic.
I think that here is the right topic. This is my opinion. :confused:

Got my mail but when trying to download, instead of an activation code I get:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can’t create UNIX socket (12) in /home/regadmin/public_html/xXCB/config/settings.php on line 13
Unable to connect to database server: Can’t create UNIX socket (12)

That’s on the webpage as well as in the mail I was sent.
What’s the best way to proceed?

Cheers,

Thomas

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=92001
:slight_smile:

seems Pixo has problems to send out the Serials…I’d got my mail, but after registration cleverbridge said they will have a problem to deliver the download, so the waiting will go on…:confused:

Again, I bet for linking the upgrade information like serials and downloads to the customers support account in the future…

No email yet. Was hoping to wake up to a present. :confused: :cry:

I believe that on the screen that informs you that “your version is activated” there is a box you can click on, to get a copy of the activation number send to you…have you tried that ?

jantim

Here’s one I haven’t heard yet… I got my email to start downloading. I clicked the link and went to the webpage. Filled in my address and phone number (only things missing from the form) and hit Submit. My message came back that there was to be a manual process to be done on their end and would take approximately 2 hours, at which time I will recieve an email to proceed. Anyone else get this one???

So, no downloading to be done yet, but it could be worse. There was no error at this stage.

checks e-mail…still nothing…come on pixo I am ready!!!:eek:

The main website is down again

God I wish I get the e-mail… its torture.

Complete torture indeed.
I have two characters each with 20 subtools modeled and posed in Zbrush and that I need to render in Modo , ZB4 would make me a lot of difference. Come on please hurry up.

At this point it would be faster to get Z4 by buying a new license and then selling your old one hehe