ZBrushCentral

Tylon's Sketchbook

Haven’t really touched too much zbrush since school so I thought I would progress my way back into it and start doing some sketches. Here is the first one entitled… Angry Sperm, volume 1.

Sperm copy.jpg

Attachments

Sperm_Side.jpg

Sperm_Perspective.jpg

great concept and execution

Made my day.

Young Grasshopper… thingy
Another quick sketch, still a wip right now. Never poly painted before so giving that a shot.

Hopper_Head copy.jpg

Attachments

Hopper_Perspective copy.jpg

Hopper_Painted copy.jpg

Had some time to throw up a little test render, wanted to see how the UV’s preserved with the decimation master

Hopper_Render.jpg

great, love the render with all of them swimming. should add more or some eating others or with others in their mouths, swimming past bits of sperm flesh

Been gone a ways finally found some time to get back into another model

TrappedInFlesh : great idea, ill give it a shot once i wrap up my next dude, thx for the feed back
victorcs and ralph, thanks a lot, our sperm deserves our respect!

Been seein a lot of Unreal models and want to create and rig this guy into the engine, still wip

Face_Front.jpg

Attachments

Face_Persp.jpg

Face_Side.jpg

Still got a long way to go, anatomy and clothes ruffed in, boots got a long way to go and well so does everything else, and yes I am aware there are no belt loops. Help a brother out with the anatomy though.

Persp_Shirtless copy.jpg

Attachments

Close_Front copy.jpg

Close_Back copy.jpg

Shirt_Persp copy.jpg

Good stuff here!

:+1:

Great going there … ! :+1:

Nice work mate! love the angry sperm :slight_smile: the first render’s great! keep postin’ :slight_smile:

looking good man - sperms a laugh :lol:

EricShawn, asecbrush, Sinzalot, - FoOD -, thanks a lot for the encouragement, still got a long way to go, did a quick bust of an alien chick, trying to get alien features but still keep her pretty

Alien_Chick_Comped.jpg

quick polypaint, just continuing detaling and modelin trying to keep at it and not let it fall by the wayside like all my other projects.
Polypaint_Face.jpg

Attachments

Polypaint.jpg

Been a while so I thought I would dump so more of my sketches I’ve been messing around with for critiques and just for fun.

Cool sketches! :+1:

Hi Tylon, I love that design of the angry sperm…
Is there anyway I’d be able to use it? Is it possible to put a german motorcycle helmet on the middle sperm… Maybe we can talk about a price and pay you via paypal.