Senior Member User Gallery

In answer to questions.....

1. I use a 21" monitor on my main (new) machine, and have a 17" sat next to it on the desk, both network to the other two PC`s in the house.

2. The final `best render` where I tweaked up the `colour bump`, some more noise etc. Increased the edge blur, sample, blur etc, turned on all the lights (I used every light slot in the program for this, 3 suns, 2 spots the rest glows) etc was about 30 minutes.

3. The document size was 2000 wide x 3600 high

4. At 100% (ie full size) on my 21" monitor I could see his feet and ankles.

5. I don`t know anything about basket ball and have never even played it or watched a game.

6. Nike approached me about the image and I told them to get stuffed as I already had someone interested

7. Dave. Be carefull with your Graphite Renderer they are expensive pieces of equipment

S

Member User Gallery

Glen,

Great work. It would make a great book cover, in fact I just read a book called 'Pertido Street Station' which people/beings called the 'remade'. It would have made great cover for this particular book.

I can only hope to aspire to be as good as you some day Southern.

:bows with hands outstretched:

WE ARE NOT WORTHY!
    The direction of companion mind should cooperate with rescue at lighting of a red lamp,or a buzzer. Please give me connection from a nearly extraordinary telephone.

Wink

Hi Southern,

Just to start, I love all the images you make. I visit your site all the time. I have viewed all the images you have posted there. Boy, you work all the time don't ya?

Well, another one nicely done. You should have this image printed as a poster so folks can see all the detail. Or, this should be sent to a game company for a basketball game cover.

Can't wait to see more.
    "I have done, am doing, and will do too many things right, to be concerned about the things that I have done, am doing, and will do wrong."
    Saul D Orihuela (artist)
    "Focus on what is working. If you focus on what isn't working you'll get more of the same."
    Jane Garton (Author-A Thousand Paths To HOPE)
    "... were only human..."
    Billy Joel (singer)

Wink

Hi Southern,

Just to start, I love all the images you make. I visit your site all the time. I have viewed all the images you have posted there. Boy, you work all the time don't ya?

Well, another one nicely done. You should have this image printed as a poster so folks can see all the detail. Or, this should be sent to a game company for a basketball game cover.

Can't wait to see more.
    "I have done, am doing, and will do too many things right, to be concerned about the things that I have done, am doing, and will do wrong."
    Saul D Orihuela (artist)
    "Focus on what is working. If you focus on what isn't working you'll get more of the same."
    "... were only human..."
    Billy Joel (singer)

New Member User Gallery

Someone help Dragon he's got a bad case of the hick ups.

Talking

Hi TLFPoet,

You made me laugh. Sure seems like I did. But if you read my other post, you will know why. Boy, I am a screw ball some times.

Southern, I see folks are already interested in this image. So never mind the end of my post. Sorry.
    Saul D Orihuela (artist)
    "... were only human..."
    Billy Joel (singer)

New Member User Gallery

Well, laughter is said to be the best medicine. And yes I read the other post so I do understand. Hey, being screwy sometimes is part of being human. Nothing wrong with that.

As always your work is so (Extremely) Good...!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12