SubTool Master gives you greater control over your SubTools.
SubTool Master allows you to mirror, duplicate, merge, export all your subtools at once, fill all your subtools with color and/or materials and many other things!
This plugin is compatible with ZBrush 4.
- Quit ZBrush
- Download the latest version of SubTool Master from the Download Center.
- Extract the zip file in a temporary folder.
- Copy the plugin's .ZSC file to your ZPlugs folder. With a default Mac installation this will be in /Applications/ZBrush 4 OSX/ZStartup/ZPlugs. With a default PC installation this will be C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush4\ZStartup\ZPlugs.
- Also copy the Data Folder and its contents to the ZPlugs folder.
- Launch ZBrush.
- Open the ZPlugin palette where you will find the SubTool Master menu, containing the plugin buttons and sliders.
Frequently Ask Questions
Q: I don't see SubTool Master in the ZPlugin palette.
A: Check that you installed the plugin correctly.
© 2010 Pixologic, Inc. All rights reserved, Pixologic and the Pixologic logo, ZBrush, and the ZBrush logo are registered trademarks of Pixologic. Various patents pending. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.