Transpose Master allows you to pose a model with multiple SubTools by creating one combined model of the lowest resolution level of each SubTool. Once this low rez version is posed you can transfer the pose back to your original high rez model at the click of a button.
This plugin is compatible with ZBrush 4.
- Quit ZBrush
- Download the latest version of TransPose Master from the Download Center.
- Extract the zip file in a temporary folder.
- Copy the plugin's .ZSC file to your ZPlugs folder. With a default Mac installation this will be in /Applications/ZBrush 4 OSX/ZStartup/ZPlugs. With a default PC installation this will be C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush4\ZStartup\ZPlugs.
- Also copy the Data Folder and its contents to the ZPlugs folder.
- Launch ZBrush.
- Open the ZPlugin palette where you will find the TransPose Master menu, containing the plugin buttons and sliders.
Frequently Ask Questions
Q: I don't see TransPose Master in the ZPlugin palette.
A: Check that you installed the plugin correctly.
Q: There are errors when transferring a pose.
A: There's an issue where if the last subtool in the list is turned off it will still appear in the combined mesh. This will lead to problems when you transfer the pose. An update will be released as soon as possible; in the meantime making sure the last subtool is visible will avoid the problem.
© 2010 Pixologic, Inc. All rights reserved, Pixologic and the Pixologic logo, ZBrush, and the ZBrush logo are registered trademarks of Pixologic. Various patents pending. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.