Have you ever been doing something and just gotten an urge to grab a pencil and doodle?
Or had a great idea that you wanted to get on paper before it faded?
Or maybe just find yourself in need of a creative boost?
Then, PaintStop is for you!
PaintStop is a quick and easy pit stop for your creative mind.
Whether you're racing against a deadline or in a hurry to get an idea on paper,
this convenient plugin is one of the quickest and easiest ways to express yourself.
will configure your user interface and settings to give you the feel of using real world art tools.
In addition to the many brushes, pencils, and paints that are available in PaintStop, you can choose from
a variety of different canvas types to change the look and feel of your final piece.
Create fine works of art with the following tool types.
Charcoals / Pencils / Erasers / Pastels / Markers
Air Brushes / Inks / Water Colors / Oils / Gouache
Smudge / Color Blend / Palette Knife / Blur / Sharpen
Dodge / Burn / Saturate / Clone
See PaintStop in action...
Learn even more about PaintStop by visiting the PaintStop feature page
This plugin is compatible with ZBrush 4.
- Quit ZBrush
- Download the latest version of PaintStop from the Download Center.
- Extract the zip file in a temporary folder.
- Copy the PaintStop_4.zsc to your ZPlugs folder. With a default Mac installation this will be in /Applications/ZBrush 4 OSX/ZStartup/ZPlugs. With a default PC installation this will be C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush4\ZStartup\ZPlugs.
- Also copy the PaintStopData4 folder and its contents to the ZPlugs folder.
- Launch ZBrush.
- Open the Document palette where you will find the PaintStop menu, containing the plugin buttons and sliders.
Frequently Ask Questions
Q: I don't see PaintStop in the Document palette.
A: Check that you installed the plugin correctly.
Q: PaintStop doesn't start. A ZScript Note error message is displayed.
A: Please download the plugin again and install the new version. Early versions of the plugin had this problem.
© 2010 Pixologic, Inc. All rights reserved, Pixologic and the Pixologic logo, ZBrush, and the ZBrush logo are registered trademarks of Pixologic. Various patents pending. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.