Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Smile

moni-poroni: thanks moni ! Yeah, I think I finally learned enough (ZBrush) to sculpt more characters - can't wait to put them together in some scenes, depicting more of the world and storyline. (glad u like the BT... "The Art of BT? )

ZBCThumb.jpg

John_Rough_Model_Sheet_003o.jpg

Great stuff etcher, and thanks for the very detailed sheets. Great way to keep track of development,

Jayzuz G! I missed a page first time, this is really pretty amazing stuff, your presentation is bloody immaculate! How the hell do you remember to keep stopping to get screen grabs and stuff! I'm useless at that. I finally got a chance to watch your vids, man they are very cool!

I hate you!
    michaeloberhofer.com

WILDLIFEPORTRAITS

Finally found some time to go through all your wonderful production sheets, Geert; cracking good stuff chock full of info and immaculately presented as always! Congrats on the beta works, well deserved recognition for all your help to the community!
    TTVOR is really taking shape, my friend, loving the style...

Smile

Pro4210: thanks man! yeah, I really NEED to do these sheets, cause otherwise, I end up with a HD filled with stuff that'll never see the light of day ... thanks for dropping me a line ! Stay tuned for more!

Slashpot: hehe Michael! Happy to read you LIKE the stuff I make and glad you HATE me... you have to know that the feeling's mutual... . Remembering to make the screengrabs is a pain in the b*tt sometimes, but it's mostly wild copy'n paste to Photoshop and edit afterwards... . Glad you like the vids; you gotta' try editing in QuicktimePro someday... you'll love it... . Catch you later man !

Rawsunlight: Herman, thank you for this awesome and motivating comment! ! I'm gearing up to go full blast on more TTVOR characters in the months to come... I'm looking forward to post, and even more to hear your opinion... !

Geert, when I grow up, I wanna be just like you! LOL!

Mah: michael -> you sure about that? -> what if I am a saliva dribbling hunchback hiding in a clocktower...

Oh, um...I ment, I wanna Z like you.

Hey Geert, sleeping much these days? Seriously, looking good, you will have enoughs stuff to populate and entire world soon.
    Dustin
    .:|Sketch Book |:.

Pro4210: thanks man! yeah, I really NEED to do these sheets, cause otherwise, I end up with a HD filled with stuff that'll never see the light of day ... thanks for dropping me a line ! Stay tuned for more!
    Looking forward to more. And yea i get what you're saying about the sheets and it might be a good for me as well. I got tons and tons of half finished stuff no one has ever seen.

If only i could link my mind directly to a render engine ...

Mahlikus the Black:

Dman3d: thanks Dustin, taking a bit of time to do some sketchin' 'n scribblin on the new chars - hopefully I'll find some time to start new sculpts soon!

Pro4210:"If only i could link my mind directly to a render engine ..." I think I know exactly what you mean... .

ZBCThumb.jpg

John_Rough_Model_Sheet_004o.jpg

ZBC IS THE PLACE TO BE!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO JULIAN_K's Alpha's

CLICK HERE TO GO TO RYAN KINGSLIEN'S CLOTHING BRUSHES

Very good work! Great detailing. He reminds me of Overwatch from the Action Hero contest.
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...&page=23&pp=15

I really like your sheets.. just went to some old ones again and wanted to ask you whatever happened to Axl? I totally fell in love with that character and wondered if you got any Axel updates hidden in your drawer?

oh and you seriously don't have to give me extra credit for that damn nail
    appreciate that you do it though.

I REALLY get excited by your work man!!

And I always learn something too!

This trooper kind of reminds me of the Greg Mandel series for some reason. Man I love those books!
    Last edited by dustbin1_uk; 08-26-10 at 01:30 PM.

Smile

Derek Frezno: thanks Derek -> guess you're right -> helmets with round lenses like these have been done to death in all sorts and sizes -> let's see how the design will blend with more of the character's world though. thanks for stopping by man .

Julian_K: Julian: "I've got news for you ... that gum you like is going to come back in style..." . Axl is one of the main TTVOR characters when he returns to ZBC, he'll be posed, textured and ready to kick some b*tt!

I HAVE to credit you for the alphas: you took the time to make them, you where generous enough to share them and since these sketchbook pages are presented as a report of my Z-experiments, I try to make them as complete as possible.

dustbin1_UK: thanks for the great comment Mark! On Greg Mandel -> googled him up, looks interesting, maybe I should pick up one of his books .

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast