Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Wow, wow, wow. Man, this is awesome, and the explanations also!!

Thanks man! Anda all the best!!

Smile

sleepfight: thanks Samuel; glad u like the gun... something tells me u know what you're talking about ... I'm glad my character doesn't have to battle your monster machine... he sure as h*ll wouldn't last long with that gun

Doggy7: thanks for the nice comment man! On Shadowbox; when you are done modeling, you have to switch Shadowbox off (subtool pulldown), but make sure you are done, because switching ShadowBox back on will cause a remesh that changes the shape of the subtool(a workaround is to hit ctrl-z) hth

schiefer: thanks for the awesome comment man and for taking the time to drop me a line! here's some mo. later

alexmarik; thanks a bunch, glad the step by step is usefull to you! I hope you have lots of Z4 fun

ZBCThumb.jpg

Since I started ZBrushing, I developed this habit of keeping some sort of "digital sketchbook" as I go along - probably has something to do with my traditional media background; when I finish a project, I love to go back to my sketches from time to time and look at the development process (vs the end result).

These are some of the sheets I compiled during Beta-testing.

More to come.

E1_45_Firepower_001o.jpg

E1_45_Firepower_002o.jpg

E1_45_Firepower_003o.jpg

To all new arrivals!!! Do not forget to check out PaintStop-it's great- I concepted the gun using PaintStop: check out the vid below

Hey Geert, how are you?

Great beta testing! Thanks for all the useful info!

Looking good, been waiting for you to start posting Z4 stuff

cheers
    Dustin
    .:|Sketch Book |:.

Damn man! Does everything you do have to be so frickin ninja?!
    Love it all! Especially love watching the vids. I learn tons from them!

Hey Geert,
    Great to see this new stuff! Sods law ZB4comes out while I,m away... Got mail but not sure ZB would run on an iPhone though app anyone?

Fab weapon, and the efforts you go to to pass on your wisdom are always staggeringly impressive and very much appreciated, my friend!
    Will be back to visit, and study, just as soon as this damned holiday ends
    H

That's an interesting gun design. I like the weathered texture and the presentation is entertaining and looks really good. You got me curious about these Z4 features, well done

Ville: Hi Daniel , doing fine -thanks- although the struggle for more Z-time never ends... (Z4 is packed with so many new features... we need 72 hour days...), hope all's well for you too! Glad to hear you like the new stuff and the infos ! ttyl

Rawsunlight: yep sod's law indeed Herman... well, you at least have some time to think about all the great stuff you're gonna' try out when you get back home I'm very glad you like the new stuff - more is on the way

Mahlikus The Black: thanks again Michael, but, talking about ninja and very instructive: check out the vid below, it knocked my socks off when it first hit ZBC...

Dman3d: hey D! Thanks for stopping by, glad u like - more tommorow , see ya!

Beneto: thank you very much sir! Means a lot coming from you . The gun is probably not the most spectacular ever seen, but it's what the story calls for, so... . New Z4 features are awesome (and almost too many) pretty sure you will like them !

hey etcher truely amazing stuff, and your docs are always interesting to read

Smile

euge: thanks man ! Hey man, hope all is well: I've been looking forward to see some new stuff of yours on ZBC!

ZBCThumb.jpg

Since I started ZBrushing, I developed this habit of keeping some sort of "digital sketchbook" as I go along - probably has something to do with my traditional media background; when I finish a project, I love to go back to my sketches from time to time and look at the development process (vs the end result).

Here are some more sheets I compiled during Beta-testing.

VM_002_Stealth_Page_001o.jpg

VM_002_Stealth_Page_002o.jpg

VM_002_Stealth_Page_003o.jpg

As always, your work is phenomenal, but the presentation and attention to detail is on a different level... Great stuff

Alright, now you're just showin' off Geert!
    michaeloberhofer.com

WILDLIFEPORTRAITS

Member Follow User Gallery

Thumbs up

another GREAT etcher-post.. thanks again. you share your knowledge freely and help people a lot in understanding and discovering ZBs possibilities...
    would you please subdivide me?

snakes23: thanks for the great comment man, and for taking the time to drop me a line ! More to come

Slashpot:

Gunnahan: thanks so much - glad u like, more stuff comin' up tommorow

I really love the texturing. Was it done in Zbrush?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast