Multi Map Exporter is designed to automate map creation and export for your model. Settings can be saved and reloaded so that you can quickly set up the plugin and then leave it to export the maps, freeing you to spend more time creating your art.
This plugin is compatible with ZBrush 4.
- Quit ZBrush
- Download the latest version of Multi Map Exporter from the Download Center.
- Extract the zip file in a temporary folder.
- Copy the MultiMapExporter_4.zsc to your ZPlugs folder. With a default Mac installation this will be in /Applications/ZBrush 4 OSX/ZStartup/ZPlugs. With a default PC installation this will be C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush4\ZStartup\ZPlugs.
- Also copy the MMEData4 folder and its contents to the ZPlugs folder.
- Launch ZBrush.
- Open the ZPlugin palette where you will find the Multi Map Exporter menu, containing the plugin buttons and sliders.
Frequently Ask Questions
Q: I don't see Multi Map Exporter in the ZPlugin palette.
A: Check that you installed the plugin correctly.
© 2010 Pixologic, Inc. All rights reserved, Pixologic and the Pixologic logo, ZBrush, and the ZBrush logo are registered trademarks of Pixologic. Various patents pending. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.