Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Oh my god you guys are great!

MORE!!!!

(please!)
    nope...
    I don't know what I'm doing but I'm doing it anyway.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

@Cajunction AI: Try digging in with the Reduce Brush in Sculptris, its excellent, seriously. Try also reducing everything a few times and THEN using the Reduce Brush, sometimes that takes everything down with no noticeable loss and will let you continue FAR longer than if you didn't.

Also Art By Seere Belith said:
    "The graphics card is key when it comes to 3D" but this is not always true. In Blenders case and that of Sculptris it is, but ZBrush and for example KeyShot don't care about your video card at all.
    I have two videocards, one is an Intel HD 4000 for low power stuff (power meaning electricity) and an Nvidia GeForce GT 650M for things like games or, in my case, Sculptris. I set ZBrush and KeyShot to use the Intel, and Sculptris and Blender to use the Nvidia and find that this works great. I can crush Blender with no problem however, UNTIL I tell it to use CPU (an i7) rendering under Cycles, at which point it uses system ram instead of that on the video card. THEN I can do FAR FAR more. This bypasses both using the Nvidia or the Intel for rendering and just dumps it into the cpu. This gives me three rendering processors that all work in different ways.
    It all depends on what you are doing.
    To me Sculptris is STILL the most lovely thing to work in so I make most of my stuff in it, refine that in ZBrush, then pipe it into Blender for rigging and then back to Zbrush for painting and materials and then off to KeyShot to play with light. Hopefully Blender will catch up with KeyShot as far as rendering ability and enjoyability goes, then I can ditch KeyShot and focus on what Im actually trying to do.
    KeyShot is a VERY expensive, very specialized toy. When I can do what I want to be able to do, and enjoy doing it in Blender, KeyShot will be toast.

nope...
    I don't know what I'm doing but I'm doing it anyway.

Default Ogre Head

Free Ogre Head, i hope like you!

Sculptris file

Default dragon

hey just started this dragon any tips/ recommendations I could use some im new to sculptris

Member Follow User Gallery

Hi everybody,

sadly, my PC died last year and took my work of four years into oblivion. Does anyone still have my pferd.sc1 file which I offered for download? Cause I'd like to use it for an animation but it's gone.

Default Horse replacement

Hi there,

Thx for all your awesome models, I have this horse I hope replaces what you had , sufficiently.

Pls see attached.

GL!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Well, it's not my horse but thank you.

I forget to mention I looked hard , remembering that I did download your horse model, no luck as I've hard some hdd issues and had to backup , delete partitions and reinstall windows on my new ssd.

If I find it I'd be happy to get it to you .

Cheers

Thanks! I'd really like to get it back cause I put a lot of work into it.

An object to measure inside of sculptris, created in blender (but made specificly to be used in sculptris so I guess it still fit)
    If there is one thing sculptris doesn't shine in the sculpting workflow, it it's lack of any measuring tool, sure you can use background images with measures, but it's somewhat limited,
    you can also take screenshot and measure, but that take time and you need a screenshot for every angle.

So here come this little object, offering one unit (the unit of your choice, just scale it if needed) and a mid-point (or 2 unit if you feel like) quick read, easy to stack, hold shaders decently, without being too heavy
    copy-paste it to duplicate and stack it if needed, unmask it and delete it when done, simple but relatively efficient, try it! objsMes.zip

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 39101112