I've been using sculptris for a couple of months now. I was surprised how quickly I was able to figure out the tools. Here are a couple of images what I've been doing.

I am improve with each figure I sculpt. The interface is so versatile I just load my proto images into the back ground and transfer the proportions as I sculpt. The best part is I no longer need a magnifying lens to get the kind of detail I want.
    I just really appreciate having this tool
    Last edited by RKapuaala; 04-08-12 at 12:07 AM.
    Rkapuaala <a href="scalehumans.com/catalogue">MY SITE</a>

Member Follow User Gallery

Very nice but remember everyone, this thread is not for showing off your creations but to offer the models for download so others can use them.

I've repaired the link to the horse download since apparently some people do want to work with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teria View Post
    Very nice but remember everyone, this thread is not for showing off your creations but to offer the models for download so others can use them.

I've repaired the link to the horse download since apparently some people do want to work with it.
    I guess I won't be posting here any more

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Create your own thread to show off your works, and just respect the topics of other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareee View Post
    Create your own thread to show off your works, and just respect the topics of other threads.
    Yes, I agree. that is why I said I won't post here any more,,, I meant this topic. I didn't see any downloads the first time I posted, so I thought that it was just images. Now that I know differently, I will respect this topic and not post in there anymore.

jason880
    Guest User Gallery

Nice Thread
    Thanx for Sharing this post . very nice pics your post very helpful for me

Wink 2nd model sculptris

[CODE]http://www.mediafire.com/?8b2270chvw3hz4y[/CODE]
    Have some fun with it...

Default Zack Snyder as Batman (Z.S. Mouth)

*EDIt
    Sorry for post. Was a faulty model...

Default Two models I made recently

Floating Head, also with a very basic cranium (hidden behind the head surface obviously)
    update : Anatomy practice model and tested some proportion/volume changes with the inflate brush...
    update 2 : Another more Advanced version of my anatomy practice model...

JVi_floatingHead_B1.zipJVi_smallhands_inflated_A6.zip

http://rapidshare.com/share/2691D87F...3D3B2A45713AF6
    Last edited by Janvier; 03-11-14 at 06:54 AM. Reason: updating

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Awesome!

Great Idea. Ive been working with Zbrush and maya mostly but since I decided to teach 3D to children I began using sculptris and so Far here is What I go. Let me know if anyone would like me to continue on with it and share the file once its done.
    Warped Art

Default T-rex

I have had this program for about a month. I have tons to learn, as I am way more familiar with max. Anyway, I figured I would upload my T-rex I made the first week I had it. I know it needs work, but maybe someone will find it useful. I am sure i did something wrong posting this. If it doesn't work tell me and I will fix it. I tried to link the model from my dropbox online.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4kwwyha54l5hco/trex%20painted.sc1?dl=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t-rex painted.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	273.6 KB 
ID:	413165  

Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field,... I'll meet you there.
    Jelaluddin Rumi

Default Male Head

Here is my first try at a head with Sculptris...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Head001.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	424524  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Dragon Head Basic

I wasn't sure how to upload my work here, so I put it on ShareCG, and I'm putting a link to it here. Hope that works.
    Anyway, the file includes .sc1 (for Sculptris) and .obj (for importing into other modeling programs). Made this on the first day after
    getting Sculptris. I've expanded on it alot since, but I wanted to share it.

Here's the link: http://www.sharecg.com/v/77678/view/...gon-Head-Basic

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast