Senior Member Follow User Gallery

You have a great imagination, another good character You do chubby so well
    Also thats a good start on the Female torso you should just continue with that one.

Thanks again Sculpty. I don't know about that torso, you guys are raising the bar again. Now I've got to get some refs and try to get better... One thing I may do is try and pose this current one to get used to doing that. Here's a small update with some of the basic underlying shapes of the rocks. Still has a bit of a ways to go, especially if I'm going to pose it somehow.

OgreStone.jpg

Are you gonna pose him in Sculptris? I've been experimenting posing my sculpt in Sculptris but end up having to redo alot of detail and the pose i want her in is next to impossible with out mushing her up, so i think im gonna have to come out of Sculptris to rig her then bring her back in to paint her, Also i want to get the tri count down somehow so i can do her head in sculptris, my laptop seems it can only handle 200k at max at 2048 res

Going to try to do it in Sculptris. I downloaded Blender, but they have the most convoluted controls, I still have no clue where to begin. The last I used 3d was back with 3DS back around 98 or so. One would think that the tools would be a bit easier to identify rather than hidden behind 4 or 5 other windows. And at the moment I'm still too cheap to go and buy something better. Besides, Sculptris is just way too much fun.

You can always hit the reduce selected button a few times to get the tri count down without too much of a difference in the details.

Yeah i think i will go that way with the tri count its just the posing i want to get without demolishing everything i have done so far.

I totally love your newest work!!! The feet are great.

Thanks dreamz. Now I've got to get some refs for rocks. I've got the basic areas marked out that I want them in, now it's just going to take some time to make it look a bit more like actual rock.

Adding in my quick attempt at the first challenge.

FunnyFace1.jpg

Trying to work a bit on the stone to get some angles in there as well. Still need to get some on the top of the feet as well.

OgreStone.jpg

I really like them both, the funny bunny and the grumpy one, so excellently done

Thanks again mermaidine.

Something new again. No clue what it is. Just having fun again.

CreatureHead3.jpg

Rocky is coming along nicely mate, The other looks a bit Elephant manish
    Luv em!!

looks already cool, to me like a seamonster

I can see a bit of the Elephant man and the sea monster there. Might be some ways to go with it if I find some time. Unfortunately, Halo got a hold of me for a bit. But, I had to spend a bit of time with Sculptris as well. My computer was getting lonely, so I had to sketch a bit. The beginning started to look a bit like a woman, so I went with it. Might use this head when I start to do a womans body again.

Woman.jpg

She's gorgeous mate I see a well refined Victorian gurl.

Really sweet!

Pointy ears would not necessarily be a significant improvement.

Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 456789101631 ... LastLast