Not a lot of time recently to have fun with Sculptris (which sucks now that it's Halloween time again). Made a few others, but I never saved out the images for them. Here's the few that I did so far.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Your skill at creating character blows me away as always Spork. Damn they are good
    They say time is the fire in which we burn. Quick! Someone get a fire extinguisher!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

and another YES from me
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field,... I'll meet you there.
    Jelaluddin Rumi

Thanks guys. Bit of a late reply, but now that I've found this thread again, I thought I might update it with some new crap (and yes, I'll be heading to Verve shortly as well).

To start with, I began an alien of some kind. Even started posing him. Then I forgot about him and never finished all the clothing, etc.

Then I had some fun with scales. Not too intricate, but still took a few sittings.

And a quick sketch while I was between calls today.

A couple of sketches that I sent to paint.

Got a couple of quick sketches again.

Started with a mole like creature.

Then I was just seeing a slightly different kind of alien while I was on my last call. Didn't come close to the original version, but I colored him in anyways.

Some quick sketches again

Sketch that I colored in earlier.

Another alien. Been spending what little free time I've got on a different sort of project in Sculptris. Certainly not what it's strengths are geared towards, but we'll see how it comes out eventually.

Slow day today.

And another one.

Needed a bit of a break, so something new for tonight.

That last guy needed a girlfriend.

Got some Sculptris time in again.

Slow day.

Well, maybe I'll finish it and color it in tomorrow or the next day.

Good enough for now.

Would be fun to add in some hair at some point.

Not sure when the last time that I updated Blender was, but I just updated to 2.79 earlier. Using that previous file I started testing out that Principled BSDF node. Doubled my render time, but I still kind of like what it does.

I wanted to see how it looked using roughly the same settings as that previous one for a simple looking human like skin. So I pulled out that previous caricature head. Can see the SSS a bit more with this one.

Another sketch with color.

Another one.

Another slow day so far.

One more quick one because, hey why not.

Started on something new. Needed a skull to start with. Not too detailed, but at the size it will be, it shouldn't matter too much.

I had it on YouTube for some background noise yesterday. When I looked up it was showing a walking spine with a skull. Seemed interesting, but I wanted a bit more out of it, so I figured I'd start on my own. Mostly done with the upper portion. Just kind of adding things in as I go.

More or less finished. Kind of figuring out some of the settings for that node.

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6314652535455