ZBrushCentral

Cleo

ZBCThumb1.jpg]

I hope you like it
Cheers!

Attachments

FINAL.jpg

Hello and welcome ArTooRo, the piece is lovely!
Like the Escher touch with the geckos, and their pink flesh and eggs are like some strange metaphor for motherhood, or child becoming woman… very nice work dude
:):+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wonderful work. Love espezially the eyes. Nice Haircut also;) I am curious how you have done that… Can you explain a little more about your pipeline. Did you have something in mind and work straight from that in zbrush or did you have a first sketch. Nice Work, keep:+1: it on

oh man , this is so awesome, my only probles is with the lizzards lacking any kind of texture, especially for eyes, and that her liquid bra feels more like a clay ;]

Beautiful work, beautiful woman very interesting composition and climate.
5 stars!

Amazing, absolutely love it.

Probably totally off track about what the concept is, but I initially perceived the idea as being touched by creativity.

Great use of colour, nice modelling and overall composition.

Love the surreal daliesque morph of the bra into the lizard & the melting.

Beautifull Concept
Like the Breast part

Beautiful artwork!

great first thread…love this picture :+1:

Awesome Concept!
5 stars

Thank you!
It’s really satisfying to see interpretations to the idea of the concept :smiley:

The haircut was done with Mental Ray mr prim and default hair shader. 3ds Max Hair and fur was put on splines and the hair interpolated between them making the shape of hairstyle.

The pipeline wasn’t too complicated. At first I wanted to create portrait of a girl. I modelled the female, posed her but I felt the idea not enough interesting and I decided to put some surreal element to it. Then I drew simple lines in photoshop on one of the early renders and the idea-to-concept was done. Then the rest elements were modelled, all things textured, shaded, lit and composed.

Many progress images of this work can be seen on my blog www.3dartoo.blogspot.com under the Cleo rollout.

Once again thank you for the appreciation!

BEAUTIFUL!! I love the idea very cool!

P.S. Every time i try to go to your blog it re-directs me to some add page and i can’t stay on your artwork…

Looking great buddy :slight_smile:

Wow! That’s really cool! Definitely got a five from me! I love the use of the lizards tail transitioning/melting into liquid like clothing. Great job!

very cool! i love the lizard egg things floating in the back. and the way you covered her up with the lizards tail. great job overall. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:.
her head seems a little manly to me tho. Looks good. but just very strong.

Cool work!

wow! a piece of art indeed! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Once again thank you :slight_smile:

Here are some detail shots of the work: Early concept [![concept.jpg|375x500](upload://7Xkdcg8LoDYVYZEidaRGFIOdcCT.jpeg)](javascript:zb_insimg('205592','layers.jpg',1,0))

Attachments

eye.jpg

003.jpg

cloth.jpg

hair.jpg

lizard.jpg

lightsetup.jpg

layers.jpg

Great man! Thanks for sharing your amazing work!

very cool…i like how you did the bra