Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Pesto
    Does anyone have a guess when a MAC version will be available?
    Here is a thread that might interest you,I cant help more I'm a PC user.
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...&highlight=mac

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks Jim. It's a very helpful link!!

I think Zbrush is very fairly priced for what this software can do. Especially compared to your mainstream programs.Also the free upgrade factor.

Default Hello

Just Trying to see if Pixologic has revealed anything about their plans for sculptris, I mean since I feel off the earth for a bit.

This needs some ad hock GoZ love.

Make it so.

Default Thank you

I have been using ZBrush for a long time, and I really appreciate all the hard work that went into it and the amazing community that people were able to create around this 3D tool... and provide it at such reasonable prices. I think the affordable prices is what led the community to form, or at least that's one of the major reasons.

I think you've come a long way from the first version and this is another great update to the existing software.

Awesome!

Question... will this thread be THE thread to subscribe to for updates for Sculptris?? I'm having a blast using it and it's ALLOT less complicated than ZBrush, which I own a license to as well.

Thanks... can't wait for the next update!
    ---Wolff On The Prowl---

Wow!!...I think this is cool!, gonna try this out...thank you!

Default trying to download

im trying to download this program, but every time i try it says, "This server can only be accessed by the proper referring server." is there something wrong with the download at the current time, or is it something else

By the way, do we have any news about the evolution of sculptris? Is there any update, what is the team working on, etc...
    Maybe, Drpetter could give us some news.
    Thx in advance.

i don't know if i told you guys this pr not but i have a youyube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDHMWRuXs4s where the head of the devil creature in the video was created with sculptris.

This is an amazing app, I hope that a win7 64 bit stable version is forthcoming. It is a wonderful way for users to enter the world of sculpting on a pc and a stepping stone to Zbrush which is more of a proffessional application. Lets hope it moves on from being an alpha to a final with installer. This would setr Pixologic appart from Autodesk and make them stand out as a progressing and generous company who conciders everyone and encourages people to move up to more professional products like Zbrush. It's better to have a good working basement app to learn on than spending hundreds of dollars/pounds on something that may not get used and be cocidered a waste of hard earned cash.

Long live Pixologic.

I just played around with sculptris for the first time and I must say, it's a very promising app.
    I find it much more intuitive to sculpt with it than in ZBrush. Also the Crease-Brush works much better and less destructive than the sub-mode of ZBrush.
    Very nice, I wished it would be implemented in ZBrush and Pixo would use this technology for sculpting instead of their often hard to handle usual tools.
    Rasta's -Tutorials can be found hereD

Link-thread to all tutorials:
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?p=673344

Quote Originally Posted by Jareddar
    This is an amazing app, I hope that a win7 64 bit stable version is forthcoming. It is a wonderful way for users to enter the world of sculpting on a pc and a stepping stone to Zbrush which is more of a proffessional application. Lets hope it moves on from being an alpha to a final with installer. This would setr Pixologic appart from Autodesk and make them stand out as a progressing and generous company who conciders everyone and encourages people to move up to more professional products like Zbrush. It's better to have a good working basement app to learn on than spending hundreds of dollars/pounds on something that may not get used and be cocidered a waste of hard earned cash.

Long live Pixologic.

will there be a mac version???

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252632 ... LastLast