ZBrushCentral

Ronin Master

I made this samurai in zbrush earlier this year for exercise and now I decided to make a full game character with him. All of the images are screenshots from the 3D Max viewport using Xoliul shader.

He got 10016 triangles including the sword and 10 maps separated in 3 different materials.

In present days I am a 3D artist in advertising industry and also work as character artist freelance but I want to join in a great game company such as Bioware, Ubisoft, Epic,…

Hope you like it.

thumb_02.jpg

Attachments

pose01.jpg

pose02.jpg

pose03.jpg

samurai-highpoly.jpg

wire01.jpg

wire2.jpg

maps.jpg

Love your model, would you mind showing your maps so that I can see why you needed 10 of them?

We should put this Realtime Samurai vs Realtime Cowboy dude from top row in a fight to the death. I’m placing bets on the Samurai for the head slice!

Hey guys. Thanks very much for the repply.

I separated the materials this way: head and naked arm, rest of the body and the sword. This way I can keep the details with limited map resolution. For each material was diffuse, specular and normal map. The sword got an extra map for the reflection.

Thank you very much! Now I see why you said 10, when i think 10 I think 10 diffuse maps even though I see you specified the number of materials. My bad, great realtime shots though, would love to see him ingame, maybe throw him into UDK?

great work fabmoraes… 5 stars mate… :slight_smile:

Fabulous work! :+1: