ZBrushCentral

Gambit Hulk and More

Hello All,

This is after a long I have been posting some of my artworks. Here are some of the characters I made for my demoreel.

The first one is Gambit- the Xmen Mutant. I hope you like it GambitBeautyShot01.jpg

Attachments

Gambitfront.jpg

GambitRight.jpg

GambitFrontCloseup.jpg

Very interesting take on Gambit.

Interesting take on gambit makes it sounds like its his own artistic interpretation of him, and its really not…
http://elloco.blogg.se/images/2008/1171309925gambit_20302162.jpg

Looks very nice, is this the final image?

Ps, he does seem to have some extra muscle groups around his rib cage though.

I would add some kind of Glow effect around the card or bo staff. Tycane is right about the muscle groups, but other than that he is perfect! I like the face you chose for him. :cool:

Doesn’t sound like that to me.

Good sculpt!

ive actually seen a dude with muscly ribs like that so its real. great sculpt though btw.

Thanks AvtPro for comments
Yes Tycan is right, its not my own interpretation.Just that his overcoat has become sleevless.
Yes Gridlost it would look nice after adding glow effect around his staff and card.I am happy you like the model.
Thankx Mudpitt and Doodoorocks for commenting.

Here is Another Character HULK. I hope you like it.
HulkBeautyShot01.jpg

Attachments

HulkFront.jpg

HulkFrontCloesup.jpg

HulkPersp.jpg

HulkBack.jpg

Ultimate modeling n sculpting. I like it very much.

know what i kinda liked the work the flow everything is best though i feel the eyes of a superhero should speak more

as i always say keep em comin

I love this hulk. I like how the brows are not the typical tootsie roll variety you see so often on the Hulk. I love the hair it looks great. The whole model is very reminiscent of the Grey hulk of the Comics. Very nicely done! :cool:

Thats an awesome hulk bro!

Really love the hulk one! Great work, especially on the face and muscles. However, i believe you should denoise a little bit the teeth, they look kinda odd due to the rendering perhaps, making the edges more smooth would make them perfect. Other than the noise on the teeth it’s just stunning! :smiley:

Thnkx a lot Giri and truth hunter for appreciation. I will get a good render for his him.
Thanks Gridlost,Mudpitt and Michael for appreciaitng as I tried hard to make look good. The noise and smoothing can be effect of rendering in Zbrush and there is no Touchups.

Here is an old sculpt of The Roman Chariot. Hope you like it. RomanChariotPersp.jpg

Attachments

RomanChariotPersp02.jpg

romanChariotCloseup02.jpg

really like this last one :slight_smile: . the cavity mask is too strong imo, also the rider pose could be a bit more dynamic. overall, really nice work

Thanks Superhero for comments…

Here is another character VelascA. Hope you like it
VelascaBeautyShot.jpg

Attachments

VelascaFront.jpg

velascaPerspCloseup.jpg

VelascaBack.jpg

VelascaPersp.jpg

I would like to present to you my latest demoreel containing these characters and some of my professional works. Hope you like watching the movie.

Comments are welcome for better presentation of the characters.

<object width=“640” height=“505”><param name=“movie” value=“http://www.youtube.com/v/w8X-qdWo7r4&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><param name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always”></param><embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/w8X-qdWo7r4&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“640” height=“505”></embed></object>