ZBrushCentral

Tortle Rider WIP.

Hi there. First of all, sorry my english i’m french :).

So that's a little project, i would render and animate it a bit later. So i have sculpt a little man created few years ago in 2D, and that i would transform in 3D. Little gnome and tortle should work together :). That's still a WIP, the little man have some gravity problem^^. Ill need a bit more detail on turtle and man. But i think ill be near the texturing and rendering moment...sic, dont like to unwrap. Hope you like it. Comments are welcom. See you soon.

Attachments

Tortue_Socle_006_2.jpg

Gnome_Socle_008_2.jpg

Gnome_Socle_009_2.jpg

Gnome_Socle_010.jpg

Gnome_Socle_011_2.jpg

Gnome_Socle_012.jpg

Tortue_Socle_002.jpg

Tortue_Socle_003.jpg

Tortue_Socle_005_2.jpg

This looks interesting. What I can see, anyway. Most of the images aren’t coming up. I’ll have to see how this develops.

Great modeling, very sharp, did you only use ZBrush?

Yes only two show up, would like to see the rest…

Ziggy

Thanks for reply :). I have not seen that pictures was missed. I upload it from my Desktop pc, and i can see it on thread, but cant see it with my portable^^. So hope it will work now.

For modeling, i have use at the very begening maya, for very basic shape.Ill try to find a picture of begening.

Ultimate work:o

Stunning detailed turtle. Plz post concept art!
I am eagerly waiting for textured one!

Very nice work, can’t wait to see it finish with some textures on it :wink:

I Have try to find 3 pictures from each character. In the great ligne of the creation, for basic modeling. But, there is still some retopo on some mesh.

At the begining, Tortle was terrestre and not aquatic.

Gnome_Start.jpgTortue_Start.jpg

Bravo, very nice work, can’t wait to see it textured!

This is fantastic. Thanks for posting

This is a really neat character, I like the design. The turtle is awesome. Fantastic job:+1: :+1:

Very organic, I really like the concept.
The saddle design works very well as an extension of the creature design.
Looking forward to the texturing.

Here is Tortle head, still WIP. We can’t see it a lot trough the helmet, but, i prefere detail it if i need use the tortle in a different way.:slight_smile:

Tortue_Head.jpg

wow!!! awesome design, love to see a finished piece, good luck

Thank’s for reply :).

But i think i still far to be an expert with Zbrush. And i wonder How could i retopo the entire character in one mesh? Because there is too much poly^^.

I have still merge few part from the tortule’s seat and retopo them in one mesh, but it was a bit painful, coz there where a lot of poly.

I would like to creat something detail with render, but light enough to anim it.

It’s a little exercice for me to learn how optimize as i can the high poly mesh, to a lighter thing, like in video games for exemple.

(still sorry for my poor english:confused:)

Franchement j’aime beaucoup, c’est tout plein de details et très fin.
Bon courage continu.

Great keep it up. :+1:
Good design.

Wow, absolutely incredible! The style is what makes these models shine. Great creativity on this. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

oh!" I really like the Stylle!!
congrats

This is such a sweet little character, love the style on the turtle. Can’t wait to see it completely finished

thats so awesome, cant wait to see it done

P’tain mec, c’est ÜBER-MAGNIFIQUE ! :smiley:
Sérieux, chapeau… ça combine le meilleur de ce que je préfère : les bestioles géantes, les véhicules volants, les harnais compliqués et stylisés, et un mélange d’organique et de hard surfaces. Et l’aspect technique ne semble pas en reste, bien que je ne sois pas le plus indiqué pour en juger.
C’est super, j’te souhaite un bon suitage ! :slight_smile: