A sort of human praying mantis ? :sunglasses:
:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :+1:
Have happy Zbrushing!
Pilou

Well done!

Excellent work!

That looks great!

Pretty wild! Nice image! :+1: :grimacing: :+1:

wonderful imagination noba! Great job! 50.

I hope I don’t find one of those in my net some day! :wink: Great modelling. :+1:

Very nice, seems kind of HR Geiger like :smiley:

:eek: WOWOWOWOW!!! That is awesome!! It’s so slick!

Thanks for all the comments.

Hello KingSalami.
Yes, It aimed at the image of Giger. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you.

Wonderful picture Noba :+1: Looks really good, but I think a slight DOF on the 5 backgrounds figures (his captives?) would bring Insector more into focus(the wings are confusing me). Love your other pictures to.

I was going to make a Giger comment as well…but mine was for Giger to watch out coz this is simply beautiful. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! You are now my desktop wallpaper. I waited to comment on this one as I did another because pieces like this have a magic to them and deserve repeated viewings. At least to me …I love that sense of real depth and the Insector character is original in design…at least I havent seen anything like it really. The background is clean and fairly non intricate…I love that about it…I hope our member Rhom gets to view this…I know he would love it…Noba, I hope truly that you have more visionary images like this in store for us in the near future…A breath of fresh air in the darkness of the doldrums. Thank you for sharing with us this piece.

Hi all
Zplace Cameyo Script is perfect for placing and repeat The personnages on the background !
Take a look in this middle of this page
Hope this help !
Pilou

cool noba you should have put a cock on his head though, the way it should be done :slight_smile:
iv seen a giger pic that has this very same feel …sweet