ZBrushCentral

SSTRiKERR's Sketchbook

Hello, I need to start posting on this amazing site. So i made a sketchbook!
enjoy :slight_smile:

So right now i have some 40-60 min sketches. fun to do for warm ups

[![list.jpg|900x4000](upload://7FTWJsWHk3r6wVs35AiY47Lcin7.jpeg)]![Head_sil1.jpg|879x500](upload://1vdyIFVxZulC2ETDGX5v6zY1yiO.jpeg)

Attachments

3.jpg

Head_sil2.jpg

Ow I love that idea of sculpting from a silhouette ! Very nice sculpts indeed. :slight_smile:

interesting and clever approach to find new character styles.
good results too :slight_smile:

Thanks guys for the comments :slight_smile: glad you like

Did another speedie for today, 1h or so. enjoy :slight_smile:
[Head_sil3.jpg]list_update2.jpg

Welcome to ZBC.
Great work… lots of character in your pieces! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

RawSunlight - thanks for the warm welcome buddy :slight_smile: AND im glad you like them.

Alright so i dove in some realistic head study and this took more time then the speedies…i mean it is a STUDY i guess so check it out :slight_smile: CRITS are VERY welcomed
[redone_head.jpg]

Did another sculpt today… yea, dont know what went wrong but, i ended up with an overweight Hitler that ever happen to you? enjoy

[Head_sil4.jpg]

im going to do a more serious sculpt so i did some concepts and a background story, check it :slight_smile:

This being was forced against his will to be the guardian of the most sacred door. He protects the most precious gap, " the Door of Answers". Answers to love, curses, cures, fortune and salvation reside within it. Though, lives on earth would be no lesson if humans were to have access to this piece of heaven.

The bad spirit that robbed him of his vision and bound him to this sanctuary forces him to do the unforgivable, slaying anyone that dares get passed him to the Door of Answers. Any one that wanted to pass through would have find the impossible speed and strength to defeat him. He lives off sound and vibrations alone, as the victims or animals that trail by his domain are slayed and eaten as his meal for his survival. If he is taken lightly, you will see a formidable foe.

[pg1.jpg]concept_variations.jpg

Attachments

pg3.jpg

combo of 1 and 3 would rock.
the thicker gloves help to push the upperbody weight, which is already a rather large focus of the image (small legs n all).
The straps around the feet well…just cause it looks cooler than peter pan shoes :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t tell you how many times. Every time I etch a sketch. There he is, staring out at me with those fat, mocking eyes. :wink:

5 stars on this thread, btw. :+1:

awesome models, and looks like a terrific exercise – what’s the workflow you use to go from a silhouette to a ztl?

goast666 - thanks for the suggestions man, but im going to choose another concept. I needed a more BOSS feel. im still going to make that character too :wink:

EricShawn - hahahaha i know right! tell me about it. wow thanks a lot! <33

oofnish - thanks! i sketched up quick silhouettes in alchemy then went to zbrush for the sculpting lol thats pretty much it.

been a while since i updated, i started a new boss and have little time!. ill show what i have so far. STILL LOTS TO DO!

[sil1.jpg[/attach]%3C/font%3E"][attach=215820]sil1.jpg[/attach]](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E[attach=215820) [halfdone.jpg[/attach]%3C/font%3E"][attach=215821]halfdone.jpg[/attach]](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E[attach=215821)

[lantern_wip.jpg[/attach]%3C/font%3E"][attach=215822]lantern_wip.jpg[/attach]](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3Eattach=215822)
[sculpt3_low.jpg[/attach]%3C/font%3E"][attach=215823]sculpt3_low.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

sil1.jpg

halfdone.jpg

lantern_wip.jpg

sculpt3_low.jpg

nice creature but for a boss, this does looks not very intimidating. Though who says all bosses needs to be bulky?

EXACTLY! lol

hey, im back with a pose! i wanted to get this done asap. i made a pedestal too. Its a hill hes walking up. still stuff to DO!

And plz does anybody know how to do the depth technique in zbrush???

note to self : veins, depth tech., make dirt build up at his feet.
enjoy!

ZBC1.jpg
[attach=216033]sculpt3_low.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

sculpt3_low.jpg

Nice, creepy thing. Good job !

The inside of your brain is not a safe place, my friend. That is one hell of an imagination! Love this. LOVE IT.

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Ugly nice :eek:
the design is really stunning!

Wow, that`s a very cool creature. I love the design and the pose.
You and Maddy are both so talented and btw the first Zbrush couple I met. :slight_smile:

I just love all your sculpts. can’t wait to see it complete.
:+1: :+1: