ZBrushCentral

3 Hour Sculpt Challenge

What can you sculpt in only three hours?

I’ve been too busy to even think about doing anything Zbrush, but since I had an assignment that needed that Zbrush touch…it was time to start practicing again.

So in my spare time I created this Goblin Head to get back into it. It’s nothing to write home about, but it was a good way to reacquaint myself again. This was created using only a 3D Polysphere and a Cone 3D mesh.

So…C&C’s are welcomed, and feel free to post anything you did in only three hours, or create a new three hour sculpt to share. I’m sure I’ll be impressed and discouraged as usual! LOL

GOBLIN HAT.jpg

3 hours 20 minutes :frowning:

Attachments

abe.jpg

abe.jpg

I’m confused… Is this actually a 3D sculpt??

Here is another view without the silly hat. lol GOBBY.jpg

hell no… that aint a sculpt… anyways great work hyde

Thanks bomoh, it was fun to do.

I don’t know what Chewlew was thinking…maybe he’s trying to be funny?!?

You never know :slight_smile: Btw it would be really cool to see your sculpt with some polypaint.

Always nice to see that Malikhus the Black material (or a damn good substitute) pop up now and again…one of my favorites.

Nice sculpt.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

bomoh- I plan to polypaint it if I get the chance…so busy these days though and I’m worse at polypainting than I am sculpting, lol.

markkens- This is a mod of Malikhus the Black’s material and light from like 5 years ago. It really pops the sculpt! I messed with the settings on each to get the effect I wanted.

Thanks to both for the compliments on the sculpt. Was really hoping to see some other submissions though. (hint, hint)

Here is the light and material I made using Malikhus the Black’s.

THANKS MTB!

Here is another 3 hour sculpt I did. Once again it is just sculpted from a 3D Polysphere.

C’mon people, let’s see what you can do in 3 hours! :smiley:

DRAGON2.jpg

Very Beautifull!)

Thank You MrZmey :slight_smile:

Cool creatures, keep it up! :+1:

Thanks Santis, still playing around though. I can’t wait to have a serious project to justify some “real” time sculpting something worth while.

Hi this is my first post on the forum and this is what I did on 3 hours
at the end I try diferent materials :stuck_out_tongue:
[ATT=]dino2.jpg[/ATT]
[gallery entry]

Attachments

dino2.jpg

Hey, thanks for the contribution. Looks great, especially for 3 hours of work including polypainting. Glad you posted.