ZBrushCentral

Sketch Book - Bruno Saber

Hi guys !

I decided to create a sketch book as a way to organize my studies and to produce more, I hope to post often. And there goes the first sketch suggestions are very welcome, cheers! Minotaur

thumbnail_minus.jpg

Attachments

minotauro.jpg

Love the belly wrinkles.

nice sculpt

Now say cheese… going to have to do another because you were squinting. really nice sculpt.

going right into my ref library

beautiful

great start to your sketchbook! now i can’t wait for more updates.

Great start indeed - very nice.

Nice!
What’s the Matcap for that?

Tnx for all coments guys they are very important =)
sleepyhead - Hi sleepy, if im not mistaken its one of the matcaps from Pixologic just added section.

This is a remake from Dungeons and Dragons Hell Hound. I did it thinking about something to be printed.

thumb_hell.jpg

Attachments

hell_hound_beuthyshot.jpg

lovely designed creature.
the only thing that bugs me a bit about it, is the from right leg, which seems a little stiff and lacks power and dynamic.

Terrific creatures, terrific sketchbook. Creatures are my thing, so I truly enjoy this artwork. :+1: 5 stars.

Tnx for the coments and the good tips guys. Hera are some images without texture

thumb_hell.jpg

Attachments

hell1.jpg

hell2.jpg

I hope you don’t mind, but I took the liberty to scribble on your render, to show more precisely what I meant in regard to the foot.
really just suggestions. your model’s great anyway.

footsuggestion_01.jpg

Attachments

footsuggestion_02.jpg

footsuggestion_02.jpg

Julian_K - Tnx so much Julian, indeed with these changes u can feel more the weight of the sculpture. When i have some time ill make some changes, tnx bro =)

Woah! 5 stars of awesomness!

I’m glad you aren’t offended by my shameless abuse of your render :slight_smile:

loving this thread

Hello again guys,tnx for all coments they help a lot! I found that litle crazy guy http://www.flavialafer.com/blog/wp-c…09/06/kids.jpg so i decided to do a cartoon version of him to start studing a little bit of render on maxwellrender C&C are mostly welcome =)

thumb.jpg

Attachments

cartoon_final.jpg

Great stuff man!

i am not really comfortable at how his hands are connected to his wrist… other than that it’s pretty awesome :+1: