ZBrushCentral

More Time

Hi everyone

I have been a lurker on Z Brush Central for a few years now.  There are so many talented beings that post on this site!  Thank you for contributing to the inter web...  Recently i was given a lotta of extra time;) So I decided to join in on the contribution.

![orator.jpg|962x713](upload://h1TtZytVGEVI3IxaMFTdF8cwOR3.jpeg)

Attachments

Swampguy.jpg

womantorso.jpg

hairlesscat.jpg

Skydoll.jpg

roman.jpg

o'reilly1220541851.jpg

roman.jpg

swamp_guy.jpg

2.jpg

Cheesebooger.jpg

nice!

Thanks

I m currently working on a Blanka revamp. Actually a couple of years ago they had a Street Fighter competition where you had to re design a character. A friend of mine started the concepts and i did a base mesh. It only went that far because we were in school.(party time:lol:) Anyways here is were I’m at with the arms. The hands need a lot of work.

arm.jpg

Attachments

BlankaBody.jpg

Some lovely work, dude! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: Love Sky doll, and you’ve done her/them justice, and blanka’s coming on a treat!

Still a ways from the finish line.

BlankaBody3.jpg

Look Ma…Its Blanka!!!
Great stuff. Wish i could see more of his face though.

My thanks to the people who have replied to my thread.:wink:

I know we all love the Green Blanka, but how cool was his alternate costume?
Does anyone know how to attach multiple materials in Z brush? I’m still new to poly painting.

BlankaBody4.jpg

To fill with a material select the subtool, and I like to hide the rest, then open subtool master and pick fill object. Then you just pick fill color, fill material or fill both. Just use fill material and make sure your color is set to white. Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Great works! I like your style. :wink:

hey great model! well done i love it! Keep up the good work!

Trying to figure out how to use Z brush Poly paint with Photoshop. This what I came up with.

swamp_guycolor2.jpg

let try this again

Thank you guys for the comments:+1:

@ rynomyte- thank you for the short and simple tutorial:bulb:

BLANKA_OUD3.jpg

[ASAmount1.jpg[/ATT]%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A%3Cbr%20/%3E%0AVery%20much%20a%20work%20in%20progress.%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A%3C/font%3E"]ASAmount1.jpg

Very much a work in progress.
](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E[ATT=217904)

Love it! Great work :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I especially like that reptile character… but excellent work all around!

Thank you all for the comments.

@Raw Sunlight Thank you for staying commited;)

BUA_Tributesmall.jpg

This is a tribute to Justin Bua 's “El Guitarrista”. I recently read his book , and this is based off one of the concepts he did for the final paintings. ZBrush, Photoshop, and my sketch book.

Original Design by Autumn Germroth. She original did this in water color. Recreated in Zbrush and photoshop by me:o The lady in the original is a whole lot prettier:)

Blossum4.jpg