My amigos, I know it is not directly releated with zbrush, but you saw the progress of the characters since the beginning of my incursion with this awesome software...
    So it is with great pleasure I would like to share with you a glimpse from "Of Darkness & Damnation" story, and a quick view to see where Hollywood Collectibles Group Exclusive "A death of an Acores" statue comes from... so with no further introduction I present you Of Darkness & Damnation full issue #0
    Please, spread the word and share!!!!

http://www.railroadend.com/comic0-01.html

In other news, a new line of 1/8 scale fighting dios have been announced and will be produced by Quarantine Studios!!!!
    Thanks for watching

And here are Moebius models Man of Steel prints from Ownage I forgot to post earlier....
    As usual, a pleasure to work with Ownage printshop, Des and his guys are great!!!!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

I don't know what to say.man I saw your thread.really awesome works.can't wait to see more from your works.thanks for sharing.

Gorgeous work!
    "Whoever controls the media, the images, controls the culture." - Allen Ginsberg

Hi my amigos!! Thanks for the kind words!!
    Here I have the zbrush model from the upcoming 1/8 fighting dio Quarantine Studio http://www.quarantinestudio.com/ will release from my "Of Darkness & Damnation" story
    If you take a look to the very first pic of page one from this thread you will find the original model I did a few years ago of the Cleric fighting a Deshares. I had to modify
    a lot of things as that model was not done to be printed. Besides, I did some adjustments to the original design of the Deshares - beast - to make it a little more mold and
    cast friendly. The Cleric is a complete new model as proportions and armor changed since the orginal design.
    Don't forget to take a look to the 1/4 statue Hollywood Collectible is releasing http://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/cleric/ and to learn more about "Of Darkness & Damnation" visit
    http://www.railroadend.com/of_darkne...damnation.html

I will post images of the parts and keys for mass production soon!!! Keep connected!!!

Thanks for watching!

neat! love the pose and the small details on the sculpt

Great thread!
    Happy ZBrushing! Greetings, Dominiek D.R.

Thanks!!! and here it is some sort of a beuaty render ....
    what do you think?

And here you have the breakdown for mass production done entirely in zbrush for the "Of Darkness & Damnation" Hunting Season Series The Cleric fighting a Deshares that Quarantine Studios
    will release as a pre painted statue and as model kit!

The Beauty shot

The full breakdown

The Deshares breakdown

The Cleric breakdown

And all the parts...

Thanks for watching

sorry, forgot the base

Here is the debut of the Aliens line from Hollywood Collectibles...
    I did the APC base and aliens logo, and also the rolled over alien as companion of the exclusive version.
    The APC is 20" long

The final piece

The alien ztool

Hope you like it!
    A

A few post back I described how The Cleric was born, first as a traditional sculpture and how he has evolved from there to the actual 3D printed statue Hollywood Collectibles is releasing
    http://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/cleric/ (BTW, to those attending San Diego Comic Con check it live at booth #4732)

So here is another blast from the past upgraded to 3D, this time is Gelstrom the Winged Wolf, this was my first sculpture of a character created by me! It was like 18 years ago, when i did not
    know there was a collectible industry and of course softwares were not an option as part of the workflow.

Here is the original statue: The Portal of the Gods

And here the upgrade thanks to zbrush, and of course, with a plus....
    Beauty Shot

and some turnarounds...

Thanks for watching

I think this is a eye catcher Al. Upgraded to 3d? How about Side graded instead. The traditional shines Great work in this thread
    They say time is the fire in which we burn. Quick! Someone get a fire extinguisher!

cool... a flying warg

New Member Follow User Gallery

I like the APC

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212228 ... LastLast