ZBrushCentral

zsketching testing

toxicHand.jpg just finished a zsketch of mine and thought i would share.
thanks for looking

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Heroes in a half-shell
Turtle power!
like the color scheme.

ambient_occlusion_jeep.jpg

Attachments

final_render_colour.jpg

very cool!:slight_smile:

lookin good so far but one little spot ya might wanna consider. might wanna consider adding mold lines to the body of your vehicle with projection master. it would strengthen the shapes in the body and make it look more natural. :smiley:

I really like your modeling and concept. I can’t say much for the texture and render.

thanks for the crits so far,

how is the texturing and render? what dont you like about it?

i deliberately didnt want this picture to be “photo realistic”. it was more about exploring.

COOL! i think that the rendering is good ( it is like a cartoon shot), seeing the ambient occlusion picture i think u should try to make a render with snows :idea:

sorry this thread seems to becoming my sketchbook, anyways heres a head i did recently , kindly thanks for l:eek: :eek: kingweb.jpg

Sorry about saying that and running off. I really do like the models and scene.

The chaos , for lack of a better word, in the textures buries your work. I really like the shapes and the cleaness of the modeling before the textures and materials were added. The noise on the car buries its organic lines. The elements all seem to blend together in sea of noise. I did mean it as a compliment though as to the modeling and the scene. If I'm going to say something like that though, I need to answer you. Perhaps the image below will show what I mean. [![venus_milo.jpg|620x576](upload://7Of6IUerv8XwrFbXvC5klcyXHhp.jpeg)](http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:zb_insimg%28%27%27,%27venus_milo.jpg%27,1,0%29)

well i have to agree, theres too much clanging together. i got carried away with it because i kept learning different areas of maya at the time , ooo luv that incadenance material in maya lets put it on EVERYTHING ha ha. that sort of thing.
i think i also got carried away with the brownian shader which is whats attached to the body, i wasnt getting that “roughness” from the ZB painting even when i piped it through the bump aswell.
i think i will have to restrain myself a bit and not try to put everthing in one scene.

thought i would post a “cleaner” version of the jeep.
cheers for looking.

Very nice. Shows it off much better :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

just a quick head i did last night…detailed_colour_lower.jpg

heres something else i am working on i am at the base modelling stage just before iimporting the scene into ZB to sculpt the details and to paint the textures.
could someone tell me whether its better to do the uvs first or after i have brought them into ZB?
i ask because i just want to just export the textures/ normal/bump back into the maya scene without having to re import all of the objs into a fresh scene.lamp2.jpg

Attachments

arch_door.jpg

tower_1.jpg

darker_dragon.jpg

make uv first…

so it wont change the layout if you sculpt with a model uv’ed in maya ? as i just want to export the maps only from zb. wont the topology have changed?

hi there,
not sure if people are still looking here , but i thought i would post some more WIPs.
any comments / crits welcome … cliff_lights.jpg

hey hey,

heres something else that i am working on , eventually it will be a intro animation for my portfolio …

Attachments

helmet_test3.jpg

Cool Tunnel images. Kinda reminds me of a Halo Reach map I was playing in. :slight_smile: