ZBrushCentral

monkey bizzniz

:slight_smile: hope u like, at least i’ve enjoyed doing it :P.

Sure nAAAx, this is outstanding and great post¡¡¡
In all the aspect¡¡¡¡
CONGRATULATIONS¡¡¡¡XXXX¡¡¡
REGIO¡¡¡¡

Original and funny :cool:
What is the meaning of “bizzniz” ?
Pilou

thanx a lot Andres and Pilou :slight_smile: you are too kind,… bizzniz was an attempt (stupid attempt) to say business in slang :confused: Does anybody know the right word ?? Thank U!!!

Darn it where did you get a pict. of me…
Well done :+1: :+1:

Excellent stuff! I love the fun stuff! :+1: :+1:

This is good! very good! :slight_smile: :+1: :+1: :+1: :slight_smile:

Great work!

I like the Charictor! I like the Prop (Is that a joint or a Cigarett? looks like he is about to play some Regge)

I realy like how you used the smudge brush to make the hair… The jungle areound him/her looks neat also…

I realy like this one :slight_smile: Congratulations on some fine work :slight_smile:

Thank u all!! you are very kind :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I was thinking in put some nude-monkey-girls reflection into his eyes :P, but maybe the detail would be too small…im not sure.

Again thanks for your friendly replies to a z-apprentice :+1: :+1:

PS: does anybody know the slang word for business?? :wink:

my compliments , great composition and I like what you did with the eyes. Perhaps some smudging on the tail as well :slight_smile:

Hi NaaAaaX
I can’t know all the slang language of the planete :smiley:
If I say “Qu’est-ce que c’est que cette cagade ?” I doubt that you know of what I say :smiley:
The french slangy word for your “business” is maybe “turf” or “taf” astonished isn’t it ? :slight_smile:
Have happy Zbrushing :slight_smile:
Pilou

wowzer very nice… :+1: :+1:

Absolutely fantastic and a real joy to look at. That monkey really looks like he’s up to bizniz. :slight_smile:

In English ‘monkey business’ is actually a saying meaning mischief. There is no slang for just the word business that I know of and using a different word would lose the monkey business saying. The way you have written it looks good (in the mode of many modern song titles) and your meaning is very understandable, :slight_smile:

magnifique !! :smiley:

But… what did he smoke??? illegal stuff ?. :+1: :+1:

this is awesome! great style! how did u get that cool “glowing” affect in the eyes? they are great!

artboy

excellent! hehehe, looks like the invisible monkey lady has some jawdropping effect :smiley: fantastico atmosphere and greenery, too :+1: :+1: :+1:

• juandel

pasa unas caladitas!!!
eso tié pinta de estar riiicooo…

wonderful image, very different. makes me smile :slight_smile:

Thank you all very much for so many accompliments :o :slight_smile: Im glad u like!!
Artboy, the bright of the eyes… material toy plastic, and three lights in different positions changing the gsi and gdi permeters, and after rendering i dropped highlight brush near the iris… If its not too clear i’ll try to post screenshots of the light config, they are quite basic but maybe my explanation is not good…

See u! Thanks again all!

Great image! I have also heard it pronounced as, “bidness” as well. :wink: