ZBrushCentral

"The body in the passage of time" (nudity) (wip)

Hello everybody!
I am posting here the progress of production of the third image, the total of one hundred.
There are still many things such as improving the general, more elaborate modeling and texture, add an important element, among several things theother …
Soon I’ll post more.

no_passar_dos_tempos2.jpg

nice and smart idea, but damn that background color hurts my eyes ;D Still the hands feel kinda off too me ;/

slocik - Thank you! And sorry for the color of the background! It was not my intention! :slight_smile:
I’m posting a little progress.
I worked a little longer in the hands and feet.
And I began to sketch out the composition with the hourglass.
Still has plenty of work ahead
Thanks… no_passar_dos_tempos_04.jpg

Attachments

no_passar_dos_tempos_05.jpg

no_passar_dos_tempos_07.jpg

Ahh I get it now… MAN THATS GROSS LOL!!!

Clever idea !! Very arty.

http://simongrell.co.uk/

I like this. Its unigue and gross at the same time yet tells a story. Very arty indeed.

Very disturbing.

SadamHu - :wink: Thank you!

sgrell - I’m glad with your comment! :smiley:

silkyskeeter - Your opinion is very important to me! Thank you for the comment!

Scrybe - Thank you!..

Sorry for the delay of responses, I’m working on another project parallel to that.

But I managed to advance, we must now improve the hourglass and the body.
Posing the body inside the hourglass.
Do the final rendering.
And making the composition in Photoshop.

Below some images of progress and a preview of the composition.

Render in ZBrush:
no_passar_dos_tempos_06.jpg

Thank you all

Attachments

no_passar_dos_tempos_07.jpg

no_passar_dos_tempos_05.jpg

Great Idea!, but the final image still needs some work.

A very original and creepy concept!, but definitely like this! looks really cool!

ETERNAUTA - Thank you! :smiley:
This last image is just a preview of the composition, is not the final image.
I made this up quickly, only to introduce the concept of the final image.
I still have much work to do… :wink:

manzarek123 - Thank you for your comment!
I am very happy to know that thinking is original and cool! :smiley: :+1:

Hi Poncell. Very creative, in fact! If you let me suggest something, I think she shouldn’t have big breasts. Because considering the passage of time, the breasts area should be on her childhood. So I believe they should be flat chest, like a child of 7 to 10 years. Just my opinion, of course. Keep it up the good work!

haha the first picture made me laugh. I guess if you don’t see it in context it is kina weird and funny. Very artsy… is that a sperm coming out the babies head :o

Great creative think:rolleyes: Very rare artistic piece.

on the character body, now it is looking great. But a per your concept I am suggesting just like “jramauri”. But not complete flat chest.

Hour Glass’s glass is to be some clean. Not that much rough. We want some visibility of great character.

I think the sperm touching the bottom is not good. On the bottom put some thick liquid. The sperm dip in to the liquid.

jramauri - Thank you very much
Because the head is that of a child, I wanted to play the part of the breasts of a teenager to give contrast. But without leaving the concept, since there are large teen breasts.
I was very happy with your comment!

Nils Meyer - hahaha!!! Thank you very much!!!
It really is funny out of context! :lol:

Giri_Babu - I do not know how to thank your kind words…
I will try to give more visibility to the model. And I intend to put something liquid in the bottom.
Thanks very much!!!

Well folks, I finished this illustration and posting to the final image!

no_passar_dos_tempos_web_00.jpg

Modeled in ZBrush 3.5R3, finished and rendered in ZBrush 4.0 and composed in Photoshop CS5.

Attachments

no_passar_dos_tempos_web_01.jpg

Really really like that. the only thing that bothers me and distracts are the spec lights on the glass. they don’t look quite right. too soft , too clearly recognizable as white dots from photoshop.

other than that - wonderful. special award for the simple solution of telling a complex story in one picture.

WOW… very nice concept, really like it.

Thats a good story !!! Very good!!!

Finally, art. Real art. Love it!

:+1: