ZBrushCentral

BATMAN - redesign -

Hi,
it`s been a while since i´ve posted something on the web. but i wanted to share this last work with you.
Thisone started as a comiccon challenge entry that never came to be. (there was no time to do it at the time)
some weeks ago i decided to bring it back and now its finished.
The idea was to give the character an armored look but keeping the original gray-blue outfit.
well, hope you like it.
i spect to be doing an animation soon.

please correct me if im writing something worng. english is not mi first lenguage. thanks!

By aridiel at 2010-05-14

actual resolution

By aridiel at 2010-05-14

By aridiel at 2010-04-07

By aridiel at 2010-04-07

![Batman_.jpg|300x169](upload://ggOeJKOu7LWrI8kLGOOFVwoEgS7.jpeg)![ZBC1.jpg|110x60](upload://xwmTtyDcVWCU8nHyjUQBc8mwVxe.jpeg)

Really nice job dude! I like the renders, my only critique is his mouth and odd nose kinda gives him a baby face look heh. Pretty neat overall, kudos from me!

Great work, love the style. Seems like a something that could have been used as a intermediate suite in Batman begins

ooooooooooooooooooooooo. love this. looks like an anime batman suit, and a cool one :+1:

Wow! this is an awesome Batman design. Cant wait til I get good enough with this program to make stuff like this.

This Batman will be a nightmare to the badguys rsrsrs:lol:
Great model Congratulations.
5 stars Well deserverd

well done, I always love different artist’s interpretations of popular character designs.

Fantastic stuff!!. Thanks for sharing.

this is fantastic! i do agree that the mouth and nose area seems small…almost like his head is small. just a thought…great stuff nonetheless!

Sweet…top row stuff !

love it, Its so good to see the popular heros done a bit different. great job. the renders look sweet as.

Good job on the renders! The model looks great and the texture detail is incredible! My only critique so far would be that the triceps look too low.

tricep_comparison.jpg

that’s freaking amazingggg.

Cool style!

The only thing that throws me off is the calf armor and the armor between the elbow and wrist

thank you so mutch for the comments!
its really motivating to have such a nice feedback after so many year of not being posting anything.

Mihail Kounelakis and sarakawa: Thanks for the critique. i think the problem with the face was that i adapted it to the mask instead of adapting the mask to a face.

alexboyer: after seeing your reference carefully, i absolutely agree with you.

thanks again for your kindness!, ill be posting some bigger resolutions and zbrush screens soon

This is a really cool approach to the character. I’d love to see more info about how ZBrush was used, and maybe some WIP images, ZBrush screenshots and the like!

I like the render! would be cool to have some info about it

thank you aurick! ill be posting wip and screens of everything

henriquedw: thank you, will post some render info also

ive forgot to say, this was made in (zbrush of course) max, photoshop and fusion.

also, the rigging was done by Andrei Delgado. (sorry ive forgot to mention it)

zbrush screens

Attachments

zbrush_screens.jpg

Looks crisp man. Great work!

Hi, Great Batman!! I agree with all of the previous C&C, but I noticed he is missing the signature gauntlet blades between his hand and elbow…there are usually three per gauntlet.Dark Knight Arm Gauntlets.jpg