ZBrushCentral

The Tumbler

The Batmobile from BB and TDK, made in Zbrush and renderd in Zbrush and Photoshop(for the noise, depth of field, background and lens flares).
deviant1.jpg
Tutorial added at page 2

Attachments

deviant2.jpg

Awesome.

pretty nice for a zbrush model of a vehicle. the outer curvature is too straight, the body of the car pinches inward along da side more.

[Batmobile.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘192011’,‘Batmobile.jpg’,1,0))
im sure youve seen this photo :stuck_out_tongue: look at your model from this angle and compare the 2

Thanks
@baller, can’t seem to undertand what you mean, can you explain a bit more specifically?The parts were build based on blueprints from internet.Here’s the model form somewhat the same perspective as the pic you posted
fat.jpg

well um… maybe if you pulled in that box that seems to be sticking out too much, where I made an arrow. I think the roof is a bit too low also.

[fat.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘192018’,‘fat.jpg’,1,0))

You did an outstanding model.

Very sweet.

Dunno maybe the blueprints guy screwed them up or whatever, either way i’m not gonna waste more time on it.
Here’s a side view of the model compared to the blueprint.

This is great how many subtools?

Thanks, 34 sub tools and all of them textured, my system crashed a few times while rendering it:)

That’s awesome, you’re hired! Smokin’ job.

Tutorial!!!

Wonderful work! Yeah, a tutorial (or recreation of just a section) would be really great. Though I can imagine you’re probably a wee bit tired of it by now. Thanks for sharing!

You modeled this from scratch in ZB? Damn, very, very impressive!! Could you talk about how you started, your workflow, etc? Great job!

Yes thats awsome, can you show us how you did this?
Thats the best hardsurface i saw in Z!!!

Sweet model! Nice to see this kind of stuff done in Zbrush!!

I think what Baller was getting at may be an orthographic / perspective thing?

I’d love to see a rendering with perspective on (“P” is the shortcut :p)

Again, awesome job!

Great work…wonderful model!

Thanks everyone, I might do a tutorial in the upcoming days, but it’s nothing really special.Make the basic form of an object from a 3d sphere and then retopology the model(as low-res as possible).
Again thanks to everyone who liked my tumbler!

I disagee! a tutorial would be awesome for the community to see. I don’t think I have seen a model of this complexity done in zbrush for hard surface.

A tutorial might make it top row!

Did you trace over the blue prints or just eye ball it?

I wouldn’t mind seeing a tutorial too :wink:

1.jpg

Attachments

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg